Profile for Mr Holt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Stanley 183065 MaxSteel Light-Duty Vice 100mm 4 -inch
Stanley 183065 MaxSteel Light-Duty Vice 100mm 4 -inch

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 7 May 2016
Strong, well made and a lot tougher than I expected. Perfect for my new work bench. Good for small diy jobs and will even hold my chainaw by the bar while I sharpen the chain. A bargain.

HomesSecure HS3741 10-Inch UPVC Door Polished Letterbox/Letter Plate Panel - Gold/Black
Offered by Discount UPVC Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2015
Top quality letter box miles cheaper than anywhere else.

Who'd be a copper?: Thirty years a frontline British cop
Who'd be a copper?: Thirty years a frontline British cop

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly entertaining, 21 Mar. 2015
A completely addictive read, thoroughly entertaining, informative and some will no doubt find the reality of life in the police shocking. Written with huge dollops of wit and in a style that I found enormously enjoyable. Completely unputdownable.

Skytronic Mercury Battery Tester For AA, AAA, PP3 and Button Cells
Skytronic Mercury Battery Tester For AA, AAA, PP3 and Button Cells
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin. Tests batteries ..., 28 Feb. 2015
Does what it says on the tin. Tests batteries. Feels quite robust and for the £1.30 I paid, its a bargain.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, best book I have read so far!, 12 April 2014
This book is truly genius. John Green is a genius. Believe me when I say that you need to read this if you haven't already. It will make you and laugh and it wil definitely make you cry, but it is worth it. You will not regret reading it, I will definitely be reading it again. Absolutely brilliant.

SMS Audio STREET by 50 Cent Wired On-Ear Headphones - Black
SMS Audio STREET by 50 Cent Wired On-Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sound!, 9 Dec. 2013
Quite simply the best pair of headphones I have owned. Very comfortable, top quality and with excellent sound which does verge on being bass heavy but simple adjustment on your EQ settings can sort that out. Sound great with music or plugged into the TV to play movies through. Well pleased, money well spent.

One More Sleep
One More Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas song in years!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: One More Sleep (MP3 Download)
At long last someone comes up with a great Christmas song! This is done in a Motown style and is reminiscent of Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas'. This song will be a big hit and will be played every year for years to come. Excellent.

Dire Straits
Dire Straits
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dire Straits (Audio CD)
Can't belive that this album is from 1978 as it doesn't sound dated at all. Im just wondering why I didn't discover it earlier. Excellent sevice as usual from Zoverstocks!

Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Trilogy Book 1)
Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing!, 5 Oct. 2013
I loved this book. I read it so quick and it is definitely one of the best books that I have read. would recommend to anyone!

Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3)
Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, 12 Aug. 2013
As soon as I started to read this book I knew that i would never be able to put it down. The previous books in the series were amazing and i was not disappointed by this new contribution. This series is a must read and anyone who read the previous books in the series must read this one. Purely amazing. Would definitly read again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3