Profile for moonmampa > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars finally, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Yes I can now play candy crush on my kindle I have been waiting a while. Yes I know it's been around a while I only started playing in August. Highly addictive, very enjoyable, extremely frustrating but I love it thank you Amazon. Worth every free penny

Battle Run
Battle Run

4.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Battle Run (App)
A real competition all competing for first. This game is good fun and makes you want to keep going to get first place. Quite addictive I am not usually competitive but I want to win. Try it

The Lost Daughter (MIRA)
The Lost Daughter (MIRA)

5.0 out of 5 stars The right thing, 23 Jan 2013
I love. reading Diane Chamberlain I have read 4 of her books so far and I have carried a mixture of emotions through all of them. This one I just had to know what ceecee would do so just kept reading. I wanted her to do the right thing but I also wanted her too look after the baby. So many feelings brought out through this book could easily forget about doing the right thing. Many times whilst reading did I wonder what I would do.

Alone: The Girl in the Box, Book 1
Alone: The Girl in the Box, Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't want to meet wolfe, 23 Jan 2013
Fab book not what I would normally choose but I just had to keep reading. Meta humans more like comics to me but I found the concept very interesting and I have a picture in my mind of Wolfe which is going to be hard to erase. I'm so glad Wolfe was finished the thought of him terrorizing the town is to much to bare. Great read couldn't put it down.

Naomi's Room
Naomi's Room

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives you something to think about, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Naomi's Room (Kindle Edition)
I do not usually read ghost stories but this one kept me going right up to the very end. I had a mixture of emotions ..whilst reading this book which just kept me reading. I had no clue to what was going to happen near the end and I had a slight shock. I would read another book like this and I will look for more by this author.

Liam, Are You Sleepy Yet? [Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3 & Up] (Liam the Owl Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Jan 2013
We enjoyed this book because the owl shares the same name as my son and like Liam in the story he never wants to go to sleep and always asks is it daytime yet. Simple and repetitive makes us laugh had it on sample so good to find out how it ends. Enjoyable bedtime or anytime read.

Duran Duran
Duran Duran

5.0 out of 5 stars What an album, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Duran Duran (Audio CD)
This was the debut album from Duran Duran and was the start of something special. Though this album doesnt really have an identity all of the songs on it a brillaint. Songs that stand out are; Girls on film, Planet Earth, Anyone out there, To the shore, Sound of thunder, Friends of mine and Tel aviv. All of these songs show how great early Duran Duran was from Simons varied and amazing vocals to Andys awesome guitar work. I would recommend this album to anyone.

Astronaut
Astronaut

4.0 out of 5 stars Great re - union album, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Astronaut (Audio CD)
This was only the fourth album that consisted of all of the original five members. And what a re - union album it is. All of the songs on this album sound fresh and are easy to fall in love with. My personal favourite on the album is Chains as this song is pure brilliance. Other songs to listen out for are; Reach up(for the sunrise), Want you more, What happens tomorrow, Astronaut, Nice and Taste the summer. This album is awsome and I definatley recommend it to anyone.

The Singles 81-85
The Singles 81-85

5.0 out of 5 stars The best collection of songs ever, 27 April 2012
This review is from: The Singles 81-85 (Audio CD)
This collection of songs is the highlight of Duran Durans early years. The great thing about this collection is that you get all of the B sides which include; Late bar, Khanada, Fame, Faster than light, Faith in this colour and a whole lot more. You also get different versions of all of the lead singles which are all magnificient. With this collection you also get pictures of their album covers and you get a great picture of the band. I would recommend this collection to any Duran fan.

Seven And The Ragged Tiger
Seven And The Ragged Tiger

5.0 out of 5 stars Their best album ever, 27 April 2012
Seven and the ragged tiger is the best Duran Duran album ever to be produced. It was probably the best album released in 1983 and all of the songs on this album are magnificient. The band were at the peak of their success when this came out and this kept them on top form. The reflex is my favourite Duran Duran song, and my favourite song of all time. New moon on Monday is a great song along with I'm looking for cracks(in the pavement). I take the dice sounds like any 80s song should and Crime and passion really shows off Andys guitar work. Union of the snake is a very catchy song and Shadows on your side is an amazing song. Tiger Tiger is probably the best istrumental Duran have ever recoreded and The seventh stranger is a great way to end the album. I would recommend this album to any fan of the 80s.

Page: 1 | 2