Profile for C. Kennedy > Reviews

Corinne Bailey Rae
Corinne Bailey Rae
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful album, 24 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Corinne Bailey Rae (Audio CD)
I love this album and neve get bored of listening to it. Each time I do listen I enjoy it more and more. The songs are infectious and it is hard not to relate to the lyrics.

Only by the Night
Only by the Night
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent album, 24 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Only by the Night (Audio CD)
My faviourite band but not my favourite album. I agee with the previous review that bands should evolve but evolving as a band and evolving as an enterprise are two different concepts. In my opinion this album is more commercial than the previous two and is my least favoruite. That said my least favourite Kings of Leon album is still a great album.

Blood River: A Journey to Africa's Broken Heart
Blood River: A Journey to Africa's Broken Heart
by Tim Butcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 25 Nov. 2007
I could not put this book down. I was gripped from start to finish. It had my heart racing the whole way along and only when the next helpful local provide some hope could I relax until the next terrifying ordeal presented itself. It reads in part like a fictional adventure but the reality is that Tim Butcher lived his ambition/ordeal first hand. The sadness of the book that the country and it's people have to endure this life everyday.