Profile for Ross > Reviews

Skintan Mens Leather Classic Motorcycle Trousers Jeans - Black - L31 W32
Skintan Mens Leather Classic Motorcycle Trousers Jeans - Black - L31 W32
Offered by The Leatherbox

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set of trousers, 24 Jun. 2015
Good set of trousers, nice supple leather so no need for a breaking in period. I'm usually a W32 (average build) and found them pretty tight at the waist and had trouble getting stuff out of the pockets. I'd recommend a larger waist size if you're not a skinny jeans fan, other than that I can't fault them.

CAT Footwear Men's Outlaw Black Pull On Boot Leather 707651 10 UK
CAT Footwear Men's Outlaw Black Pull On Boot Leather 707651 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots were made for.. doing anything., 24 Dec. 2012
Cracking boots. Wore the same pair for 3 years now and they've still got a lot of miles left in them. Never let the water in, comfy for walking. Almost lost my foot in a work related accident and these were the only boots I wore for a while after I was walking again. They do for walking, driving, getting out on the bike and generally kicking ass. Well worth the money.

Hell's Angels (Penguin Essentials)
Hell's Angels (Penguin Essentials)
by Hunter S. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 24 Dec. 2012
It's a decent enough book, it tells you how the Hells Angels go about things, it tells you some history, but personally I found it repetative. I hate to give away spoilers but at times I thought "Right, I've read that name. OK you've covered that, this person told you that. OK there was a lot of beer, I get it". If you can, get it from the library or a mate before you buy then make up your own mind about it. Decent read to kill some time, but once you've read it, you've read it.