Profile for Mrs. M. J. Ford > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. J. Ford

Mrs. M. J. Ford (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Marvellous Miss Jones Expense Forms - Personal Size Organiser Inserts - Filofax Compatible
Offered by Marvellous Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars only alternative to filofax i could find, 8 Sept. 2015
ok but not as good as the original Filofax expenses form which is no longer available.

Jigsaw Puzzles Epic
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Jigsaw Puzzles Epic (App)
Can't quit a puzzle once you've started.

Criminal Case
Criminal Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Criminal Case (App)
I can't easily get access to the internet so want a game I can play on my kindle to pass the time.... and I HATE that it keeps asking either others to join in, or for me to join in when others play!! I am NOT a team player.

Solitaire Perfect Match
Solitaire Perfect Match

1.0 out of 5 stars No for me., 8 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Solitaire Perfect Match (App)

New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia Collector's Edition
New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia Collector's Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars must use internet to play, 8 Sept. 2015

Prima Marketing Foam Julie Nutting Mixed Media Cling Rubber Stamps-Natalie 2-inch x 7.25-inch
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfast delivery from USA, 8 Sept. 2015
Meets full expectations and delivered super fast - not my normal experience when buying from the USA. Thanks.

Rock & Roll Is King
Rock & Roll Is King

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are a Line dance teacher DO NOT use ..., 25 April 2015
This review is from: Rock & Roll Is King (MP3 Download)
If you are a Line dance teacher DO NOT use this for your line dance class!!! It is a live version (not advertised as such on the website) and absolute rubbish. The sound is muffled. The intro & outro are too long. The rhythm is inconsistent and you can't hear the main beat so you can't properly dance to it. Get the earlier original version if you want to teach to this track.

Ednet 208 Wallet for DVD/CD
Ednet 208 Wallet for DVD/CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems nice and sturdy although the pockets are a little tight ..., 6 April 2015
As a line dance instructor my CD carry case gets a lot of use and I need pages that are going to stay put. This fits the bill perfectly as I store my compliation CDs in date order so don't need removable pages. Seems nice and sturdy although the pockets are a little tight (which is why it only gets 4 stars not 5).

BBC iPlayer Radio
BBC iPlayer Radio

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle crashing, 29 May 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer Radio (App)
I don't know why the BBC has to keep changing something that works perfectly well. I upgraded to the radio player yesterday but now it's causing my kindle fire he to crash as soon as the programme I want to listen to starts playing. Please can you fix this soonest?

Stripes
Stripes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Stripes (MP3 Download)
Great tune - very catchy and you just want to join in. Taught the line dance 'One Shot' to this and my class love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3