Profile for Kazgaz > Reviews

Percy The Pig - Wiffies
Percy The Pig - Wiffies
Offered by Think Aromatherapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 22 Jan 2014
I bought this for my dad as a car freshener. I have a different one myself which I've had for four years and I think the scented oil is going to last for at least four more. It's better than I expected and the scent is lovely.

Villaware FPVLJESL01 Juice Extractor Die Cast Metal
Villaware FPVLJESL01 Juice Extractor Die Cast Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 July 2013
I reviewed this elsewhere on the Internet before I went ahead and bought it. It's very robust and stylish, and a very good juicer. The juice is very good - not much froth (do read the instructions) and the pulp is very dry so it's very efficient. If you're juicing a large amount or anything very fibrous then it's worth doing it in batches and rinsing the filter in between - they can be large batches.

Cleaning wasn't the chore we expected, a bag in the pulp catcher was a great tip (in the instructions!) but wash as soon as you've finished don't let the debris dry out.

It doesn't"t take up as much room as we thought probably because of the position of the jug.

Very pleased and the juice is delicious.

Cheatwell Games Dino Popper
Cheatwell Games Dino Popper

5.0 out of 5 stars It'sa hit, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cheatwell Games Dino Popper (Toy)
Bought this along with the Pig Popper as a birthday present for my nephew, it's proved a hit with the children and adults alike!

TeckNet® New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 (with Retina Display), iPad 2 Leather Folio Case - Front & Back Full Protection Smart Cover With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function - Full Grade Leather (PU) with Micro Fibre Inner Cloth - Included Screen Protector and Stylus Pen - Purple
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely looks the part, 17 Jun 2013
It fits my iPad securely, doesn't make it bulky but provides the protection it needs. I'm very pleased with it, very good value for money.

Poetic HardBack Protective Case for the Samsung Galaxy S III S3 i9300 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Superb', 15 Jun 2013
That's how my partner describes it. Good quality, fits perfectly, looks expensive, not at all bulky and excellent value for money. I bought this to replace one I bought a couple of weeks ago, that one was a couple of pounds cheaper but looked very cheap and nasty.

Definitely recommend this one.

Pandora 790895 Sterling Silver 925 Charm (Does Not Come in Pandora Box)
Pandora 790895 Sterling Silver 925 Charm (Does Not Come in Pandora Box)

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister loves it, 13 Jun 2013
I have many Pandora charms and so a few boxes kicking around - it didn't matter that it didn't come in a box.

It arrived in plenty of time for her birthday and looks lovely along side all her other charms.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 19300 Dark Blue PU Top Flip Magnetic Closure Leather Case, Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Stylus
Offered by Roma Accessories Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes you get what you pay for, 13 Jun 2013
It's quite cheap looking and the plastic frame holding the phone means that the buttons are quite recessed so you need finger nails to wake the phone up. the stylus is fine, and I use this constantly, but I've ordered a different case for acouple of pounds more which is streets ahead looks and quality wise.

Very speedy delivery though.

Ellie-Bo Deluxe Extra Strong 2 Door Folding Dog Puppy Cage with Faux Sheepskin Bed Small 24 inch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 1 Jun 2013
Excellent delivery, emailed the company the day it was due to leave with my neighbour as I had a last minute emergency - no problem. The cage itself is good quality, heavier than I expected and easy to put up. Definitely recommended.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7381 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 2 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7381 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 2 Attachments
Offered by Iwantabox Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't use any other, 30 May 2013
but a word of advice, I bought this to replace my old one that finally died the week before last. My old one had come with the shaver attachment and I wanted the same this time around. I took the chance and ordered this one which doesn't come with a shaver attachment and found that the old attachment fits! It would have cost an additional £30 to get one with the full works.

Melissa & Doug 10572 Stacking Train
Melissa & Doug 10572 Stacking Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 22 Dec 2010
It's much bigger than I anticipated and very robust - just what you need for a little boy who loves taking things apart and making alot of noise - it apparently doubles as a drum kit!!