Profile for Gogmum > Reviews

Neurocomic
Neurocomic
by Matteo Farinella

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to understand, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Neurocomic (Hardcover)
Good revision of neuroscience for me and introduction for my son. Lovely pictures and story, which make the information stick.

How to Stay Sane (School of Life)
How to Stay Sane (School of Life)

5.0 out of 5 stars good summary and useful excercises, 18 April 2014
I liked the easily understood language and exercises to continue after reading the book it is quite short but valuable content

The Oxford Handbook of Modern Diplomacy (Oxford Handbooks in Politics & International Relations)
by Andrew F. Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for international relations study, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this book for my son who is studying international relations. He says it is well written with good authors and helps him with his essays.

The Language of Emotions
The Language of Emotions

5.0 out of 5 stars prompt delivery of a book that changed my thinking, 23 Oct 2013
Thank you for a stimulating read. Sometimes there is something to prompt transformational learning - this has done it for me in the place I find myself at the moment.

May Cause Miracles: A 6-Week Kick-Start to Unlimited Happiness
May Cause Miracles: A 6-Week Kick-Start to Unlimited Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant practical guide, 5 Oct 2013
Useful ideas / exercises with easy to follow diary. Am finding I can stick with it and t makes me stop / think /review

Maped Letter Opener (Single Pack) 037400
Maped Letter Opener (Single Pack) 037400

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 3 Aug 2013
This must be the best value for money, effective product I have ever bought - and no more sore fingers!

Premium Fragrance Lamp Fragrances - 250ml (Choose from over 20 fragrances) (Rose)
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely smell, 3 Aug 2013
wonderful aroma and works well in the lamp - so many to choose from don't know which one to try next ?

A Human Being Died That Night: Confronting Apartheid's Chief Killer
A Human Being Died That Night: Confronting Apartheid's Chief Killer
by Pumla Gobodo-Madikizela

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 3 Aug 2013
Wonderful writing making for interesting thinking - difficult story but excellent to see it recorded and writer's thoughts on it

5.0 out of 5 stars not many books change your life, 3 Aug 2013
The mix of useful advice and evidence base is brilliant - even better if put into practice and an easy read

I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't): Making the Journey from "What Will People Think?" to "I Am Enough"

5.0 out of 5 stars changed my life, 23 Jun 2013
Have been trying to manage 'guilt' over many things. Now realise the difference between 'guilt' and ' shame' and feel empowered. Thank you for a crystal clear, evidence based narrative we could all learn from.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3