Profile for Vincent Price > Reviews

Content by Vincent Price

Vincent Price "Vince" (Dreams)

VO5 Strong Hold Weather Resistant Hairspray - 400 ml
VO5 Strong Hold Weather Resistant Hairspray - 400 ml
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars V05 Hairspray, 25 Nov 2013
I was going to work one morning and I looked up and saw a flash of light, before I knew what was happening a bolt of lightning hit me on the top of my head, but because I had used VO5 Weather Resistant Hairspray that morning, the lightning bolt bounced off my hair and hit a nearby tree. I was so happy that I ran home and proposed to my girlfriend, and now we are married with a lovely son. Who we have named Alberto VO5 Hairspray.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 8:16 PM GMT

Wii Fit U Meter - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Wii Fit U Meter - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Has made me more active, 18 Nov 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Since I got this fit meter I have made a effort to walk more as it measures your steps, and distance when you upload the data to Wii fit U. I have walked 8 miles this week alone and lost a few pounds. Not bad for a beginner. Even if you don't use Wii fit U much, this is still a good pedometer if all you want to do is walk. But Wii fit U adds some interesting things to make it more fun, such as showing you how far you walk around famous landmarks, or how far you climb up them. It's all good fun, and adds motivation for you to walk more often. I haven't even touched the Wii Fit U workouts, as for me, the walking is more than enough at the moment and I am already getting my monies worth. Throw in Wii Fit U which is free until January when you sync this meter up to the downloadable trial version on the EShop, and this is a fantastic bargain not to be missed for any Wii U owner.