Profile for Pennyaum, > Reviews

Content by Pennyaum,

Pennyaum, "Shambavi" (Brighton, UK)

Love Is Space
Love Is Space
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Lov e is Space, 21 Nov 2007
This review is from: Love Is Space (Audio CD)
Anytime, any place you put this cd on you will be creating a temple. I use Devas music to bring a little of the divine into my life, my place of work/yoga/meditation. This cd is recorded after Deva did some work on her voice but along with that vocal excellence still has the original inspirational feeling of someone on the path and full of the youth, newness and joy of the journey. You will never regret buying this album.

Deva Premal Sings the Moola Mantra
Deva Premal Sings the Moola Mantra

5.0 out of 5 stars Moola Mantra, 21 Nov 2007
This is a soundtrack for your life. Recently holidaying in Cornwall with a bunch of friends once we put this on the cd player it almost never came off, we ate, loved, argued, hung loose to it and no one wanted it to be finished, we all sensed it was creating a somthing special in our time together.
This is the science of sound, perfected and studied as a science in India in the time of the Vedas and Deva Premal has perfected this art. She brings the best of the East and the West together. Because of her own inner work and spiritual growth her cds are now transmitting somthing more than music and its incredible to me that she can bring across that somthing, that prescence, in my stereo sitting here in wherever. Driving to the beach at dawn, doing yoga, blessing your class with the last track 5 as they lay in relaxation, this cd is a must for any fan of Devas and a wonderful experience for anyone of the path. Enjoy!

Soul in Wonder
Soul in Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul in Wonder, 21 Nov 2007
This review is from: Soul in Wonder (Audio CD)
Wow!

This album reminds me I am a buddha and yes, there is wonder in the world.

Miten and Deva Premal have done it again weaving conciousness, poetry and musical excellence to lift the spirit, lighten your load and raise your heart to the gods.

I love what Miten has done with the Van Morrison track "Inarticulate Speech of the Heart", unusually, better than the orginal. And Mitens nack to write catchy yet significant numbers, reminding us, uniting us and taking us into the heart of now, in "Humaniversal" is pure genious

The haunting first track "Eyes of an Angel" with Deva singing the Gayatri mantra in the background while Miten paints pictures and feelings with words has me hit the repeat button. Mitens prescence, appreciation, gratitude and simple openess, all interlaced with magnificent flute, make it inspirational, this is not just music, this is satsang!

Beautifully crafted this album is lighter and more etheral than previous cds. On headphones it sounds great too, crisp and professional. "Fly High" really giving us a feeling of being on high with the angels. Seems it doesnt get much better than where these guys are coming from now. If you've not heard them before you are in for a treat and an experience, the rest of remain, souls in wonder........