Profile for Matthew Skotarski > Reviews

Matthew Skotarski

Texas Holdem Poker Set In Metal Tin
Texas Holdem Poker Set In Metal Tin
Offered by uktoyworld

4.0 out of 5 stars While the chips are somewhat poor and colors aren't as contrasting as I wish (their ..., 14 July 2015
Keeping the price in mind, it does the job. While the chips are somewhat poor and colors aren't as contrasting as I wish (their shape isn't important to me specifically), it's nicely presented - tin box and green throw are a nice touch and the set will help me in token games as I originally anticipated.

Green, black and blue look little too close in color for my liking (not as crisp but I honestly can't complain much. If you want a cheap set to start off your adventure with poker or token games, this product is for you. If you're looking for a quality set, look for something more expensive.

The Golden Tarot of Visconti: Sforza Deck
The Golden Tarot of Visconti: Sforza Deck
by Mary Packard

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 10 Sept. 2013
I have to admit, I am very pleasantly surprised by this purchase.

For mere 16 pounds (at the moment), you get a set of beautiful cards; along with them, a hard-cover book with history and meaning of tarot and Visconti-Sforza lines, which helps appreciate the historical value of the art, as well as provide a little insight into the game of triumphs where tarot was originally used.

The purple reading cloth mentioned in description is not folded under the book - it is, in fact, held in a small paper container of it's own, which prevents damage or creases. Entire set is encased in a high quality hard-back-like box closed with magnetic lid. All in all, it's a really good, high quality set for extremely decent price and I am highly pleased with my purchase.