Profile for four_eyes > Reviews

Content by four_eyes

four_eyes

Confessions of a Police Constable (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a Police Constable (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it, 13 Jan. 2014
I have read a few of the Confession Series now but this one I think was my favourite. I read it in a couple of days - could not put it down. I thought it was really well written and gave a real insight into the life of a Met officer. Some really funny anecdotes mixed in with more serious ones. Have now gone to Gizmodo to read Matt's blog which is great too. All well worth a read in my opinion.

Hoping there will be another book at some point! Also think I fancy Matt a little!! Haha!

Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 3 Jan. 2014
Such a great book, full of amusing anecdotes and interesting characters. Couldn't put it down! A real insight into the life of a NHS GP.

Laid in Chelsea: My Life Uncovered
Laid in Chelsea: My Life Uncovered

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it was going to be, 24 April 2013
I have to say, I thought from all the Twitter reviews I was seeing that this was going to be a laugh a minute type book. For me, it wasn't. Some of it was amusing, but not laugh out loud funny, more a smirk and half a chuckle.

The book is basically autobiographical, and follows Ollie's life entirely through his school life until his current Made in Chelsea days. Whilst not as funny as I'd hoped, I did read all the book, and thought it was well written, just not what I expected.