Profile for C.Williams > Reviews

Content by C.Williams

C.Williams

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PowerGen Power-U Dual USB 2.4A 12W (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Car Charger for Apple iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 5 iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch and Android Devices (cable NOT included) - White
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well priced item, 21 July 2014
Bought as a present for a friend. Hoping it is what she wanted. Bought because all the reviews said it was a good item. Arrived quickly, which was important.

One Touch In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Nexus
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought because all the reviews said it was a good item. Arrived quickly, 21 July 2014

Blue Jasmine [DVD] [2013]
Blue Jasmine [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Cate Blanchett
Price: 10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A comedy? Rather sad (blue?) actually., 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Blue Jasmine [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Watchable, but not a particularly funny film. The story was a bit predictable and I found it rather sad instead of funny. Bought tge film because it had been billed as a great film, so in all it was a bit of a disappointment.

Lloytron E820 260w Mini Multi Chopper
Lloytron E820 260w Mini Multi Chopper
Price: 14.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful chopper, 22 Feb 2014
I was a bit disconcerted when I opened the chopper, it was bigger than I expected, but I am happy with it. It is versatile and powerful and I have found the size actually perfect. It is easy to clean, the hopper part comes away from the mechanical section, so it can be immersed and I think even put in the dishwasher. Very pleased with it.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Want more Cormoran Strike!, 17 Jan 2014
Bought this Kindle book after reading A Casual Vacancy because I enjoyed it so much, but this book was even better. The characters were enjoyable, likeable and believable. The plot was good, the pace of storytelling meant I could not put the book down! More Cormoran Strike please......

16 Inch Neck Strap/Cord Lanyard for Mp3 MP4 Cell Phone Camera USB Flash Drive ID Card--Black
Offered by STK e-Shop
Price: 0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good length lanyard, 27 July 2013
The lanyard was for my husbands new binoculars which came with a wriststrap. The lanyard is the perfect length, has the correct fine loop for attaching to the binoculars as well as a release clip to let the binoculars free without removing the lanyard from thd neck. Arrived quickly. Good price. Very satisfied.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stylish, 20 July 2013
Dithered over ordering a pair of these shoes. Could not believe they would really be leather at that price, but they are! Soft, but tough leather upper, leather insole and springy slight wedge sole. Trying them out indoors and they are like wearing slippers. I think I am going to be very oleased with these shoes. I hate buying shoes as my feet are so "tender" but these really surprised me. Like the other reviewers I will probably buy another pair!

A Canterbury Crime (A Belinda Lawrence Mystery)
A Canterbury Crime (A Belinda Lawrence Mystery)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Light hearted murder-mystery, 19 July 2013
A murder- mystery but quite down to earth sometimes funny characters. A good easy read, keeps up a good pace, with twists and turns and made me change my mind several times about "who dunnit". Selected the book because it was set in and around Canterbury so I guess the subject was more believable in being set there. Would try other books by this author if I come across any.

BRITA P1000 Tap Water Filter Cartridge
BRITA P1000 Tap Water Filter Cartridge
Price: 42.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasts longer tgan you think., 14 July 2013
The Brita tap is a great idea, but the indicator designed to show when the cartridge needs changing starting flashing after 10 weeks so we ignored it and it continued to work for much much longer. I will now mark on my calendar to replace every 6 months which is a much more realistic time. They are too expensive to replace any sooner!

Shiny Sinks Cleaner 290ml Stops Limescale - Cermamic / Stainless Steel / Granite
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 3.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the bottle!o, 14 July 2013
This is a great product. Easy to use and give great results. The bottle lasts for ages, I just use it once a week to keep my sink shiny.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3