Profile for C.Williams > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
A Hologram for the King
A Hologram for the King

1.0 out of 5 stars I kept waiting for something to happen!, 2 Jun. 2016
I'm sorry, I did not enjoy this book. It seems lots of people did. I thought the characters, the few that there were, were well defined, especially Allan, the main character and Yousef, they were very believable, but I felt as if I was was waiting for something to happen throughout the entire book....and it didn't!

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 4 TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GADGET BOXX
SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 4 TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GADGET BOXX
Offered by The Gadget Boxx

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 15 April 2015
Easy to fit, better to fit than the normal thin film screen protector. Happy with the item. I feel that it will be long lasting. Highly recommend.

Membrane - Purple Wallet Book-Style Case for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 (SM-G357 / G357FZ) - Flip phone cover with magnetic closure and stand function
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 15 April 2015
Fits perfectly, keeps phone safe. Neat shape means that it doesn't add too much bulk and I can still get the phone in my pocket. Perfect!

Freedom the Impossible (Women of Greece Book 3)
Freedom the Impossible (Women of Greece Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
Read and enjoyed all the books in this series. Good holiday read.

One and Only Sunday (Women of Greece Book 2)
One and Only Sunday (Women of Greece Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
Really enjoyed the whole series of books. Would like more!

Extendable Self Portrait Selfie Handheld Stick Monopod with Smartphone Adjustable Phone Holder for iPhone Samsung Camera (Rose Red)
Offered by worldofbargain888

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy selfie stick, 8 Feb. 2015
Sturdy piece of kit. It work well with my smart phone and probably with my camera too, although I haven't tried it yet. Extends to quite a length but the camera still feels safe at the maximum length. The only very small downside is storing the thing when you are out and about. It does just fit in my parka pocket but once the weather is good I wil need to carry a small bag to put it in. On the whole very pleased with the selfie stick. It does what you expect it to do and feels well made, the stick itself is metal and I think it will last well.

Seven Days of Friday (Women of Greece Book 1)
Seven Days of Friday (Women of Greece Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny, funny, very readable book, 16 Jan. 2015
Loved this book so much went on to read the other three in the series. Lively story, honour and unable to put down

The Black Echo (Harry Bosch Book 1)
The Black Echo (Harry Bosch Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great US detective series of books, 16 Jan. 2015
Working my way through the series, ten I believe. On number five now. Can't put them down!

Light is the Shadow (Women of Greece Book 4)
Light is the Shadow (Women of Greece Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all four books in this series, 16 Jan. 2015
Loved all four books in this series! Wonderful narration, good story and lots of humour. Would like more please :-)

James Martin Hand Mixer, 300 Watt, White/ Black
James Martin Hand Mixer, 300 Watt, White/ Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made machine at a good price, 5 Jan. 2015
I am really happy with this machine. The speeds are very controllable, starting with a slow speed which I never got with my old machine. Starting slowly means you don't spray the kitchen with mixture! The machine feels well made and solid. I think it will last a long time. It is a bit heavier than my old machine but not so much that I can't handle it. I like the fact that the beaters are metal, much better than plastic. There is also a whisk which is a bonus, never seen one before with a hand held food mixer before. The price was very reasonable. Very pleased with the machine and would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4