Profile for Ms. N. Hammerton > Reviews

Digiflex 7 LED Pyramid Colour Changing Digital Alarm Clock
Digiflex 7 LED Pyramid Colour Changing Digital Alarm Clock
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap packaging lets product down., 19 Jan. 2014
For the price it was small and plasticky and in bad packaging. I bought it for my daughter to give to a friend. I was slightly embarrassed by how cheap it looked so I bought something else to go with it. A shame as it could easily be more satisfying.

Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer - Elephant
Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer - Elephant
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality and cute animal., 19 Jan. 2014
I love these toys and every year Father Christmas gets one for my now ten tear old as she adds to her collection. Very well made, very soft and very cute!

SPA HOT ROCKS
SPA HOT ROCKS

4.0 out of 5 stars A good and effective idea..., 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: SPA HOT ROCKS (Toy)
Bit smaller than I expected but this was a gift for an elderly relative and I believe there is a market for this sort of thing if it is packaged in a less 'new-world' way! For the contents themselves I have received positive praise and feedback.

The Day I Swapped my Dad for Two Goldfish (Book & CD)
The Day I Swapped my Dad for Two Goldfish (Book & CD)
by Neil Gaiman
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with children of all ages!, 19 Jan. 2014
A great book that I have shared with children of all ages and had a captive result. For me the illustrations are irritating but children love them and older children (10-11) find them quite sophisticated! A great story with funny delegation of roles and their 'sayings'!

The Perfect Husband (FBI Profiler 1)
The Perfect Husband (FBI Profiler 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling but not convincing - thankfully!, 19 Jan. 2014
I had to finish the book but the characters and the plot became less believable - which for me was a relief. A little disappointing but a good entertaining read.

Bloch/ Bruch: Schelomo/ Nidrei [Natalie Clein/ BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra / Ilan Volkov] [Hyperion: CDA67910]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 15 Jan. 2014
Very moving and fabulously recorded cd - often reminiscent of so many other things and able to bring memories back with careful listening. A very unique and now essential purchase.

Global Gizmos 8-inch Roatating Disco Ball Light, Multi-Coloured
Global Gizmos 8-inch Roatating Disco Ball Light, Multi-Coloured
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to get moving with, 15 Jan. 2014
Great item that's in the kitchen always ready for impromptu 'mood' lifting! Solid, surprisingly effective item! Been useful over Christmas to help shift a few calories

Badminton Set Team For 4 Persons
Badminton Set Team For 4 Persons
Offered by GamePC

5.0 out of 5 stars For us - perfect., 15 Jan. 2014
Thought quality was excellent for the price especially as it's meant we've had so much use out of it already as a family. Easy to set up and store. The best buy this Christmas.

Head Case Designs Designs Kawaii Green Assorted Owls Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Head Case Designs Designs Kawaii Green Assorted Owls Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 April 2013
Very hardy case which is easy to put on and automatically makes my phone look and feel different. Was considering a gel case but this is tonnes better for the way I use my phone. Looks a bit like a little notebook now so I feel safer with my phone too!

Nadia Sawalha: Fat to Fab [DVD]
Nadia Sawalha: Fat to Fab [DVD]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 11 April 2013
I love Nadia's enthusiasm, energy and engagement with this DVD that she has made very personal and I like how she comes across. I really didn't like or enjoy the workout which is what I feel I have to review. I wanted a change from my usual Davina and that's probably the problem. The trainer for me was too impossibly good and made difficult exercises look too easy. Plus there was a lot of repetition which, for me, made it seem like it was never going to end. If you are going to invest your own time into doing these workouts then I suppose it becomes a very personal thing. This for me hasn't worked but I am glad it has for others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3