Profile for moggie > Reviews

Content by moggie

moggie

tinkertonk Professional 32" Foldable Pet Grooming Table W/Arm & Noose & Mesh Tray, Maximum Capacity Up to 100KG
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars Boisterous pet grooming made easy, 13 April 2016
Very stable table with a great surface that my pup will not slip on. Good height for working at and easily taken down when needed.
Ideal for my purpose a very good buy.

Wildlife Photographer of the Year Portfolio 22
Wildlife Photographer of the Year Portfolio 22
by Rosamund Kidman Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing photography, 18 Nov. 2012
When I first saw the cover photograph of Wildlife Photographer of the Year I knew immediately I had to see the rest!
Wildlife is very dear to me and the contents of the book brought it home how wonderful it is.
Amazing photography and stunning compositions make a really tremendous book.
The patience needed to capture many shots and expert knowhow of the photographers is clearly seen and must have been extremely difficult to decide on the winners.
Wildlife Photographer of the year Portfolio 22 is a must book to have and congratulations to all category winners.
Cannot wait for next publication!

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release), Steel Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle lighted leather cover, 24 Aug. 2011
The leather cover protects my kindle wonderfully and is so ellegant in blue. I can pop it into my handbag and it is quite safe. The little light allows me to read without disturbing anyone. The Kindle is easier to hold with the cover on and feels like reading a proper book. I am looking forward to my next plane journey knowing I only need to take my very smart Kindle with me as it is very lightweight and will not overload my hand luggage. Full marks for producing such an efficient cover for such an extraordinary product.