Profile for Brenda J Burness > Reviews

Content by Brenda J Burness

Brenda J Burness "Brendilou" (Scotland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MENS PYJAMA BOTTOMS "SLIM FIT" LOUNGE PANTS 100% COTTON *RANDOM PICK*
MENS PYJAMA BOTTOMS "SLIM FIT" LOUNGE PANTS 100% COTTON *RANDOM PICK*

2.0 out of 5 stars There are others on amazon just as cheap and better quality/fit., 25 Nov. 2014
The sizing of these lounge pants is awful. I bought a size xl for my husand....they fit me perfectly and I am a size 12! The material is ok and yes they were cheap, but not a bargain if they're no use! There are others on amazon just as cheap and better quality/fit.

Doublju_uk Foldover Yoga Pants in Stretch Cotton NAVY (EU-L)
Doublju_uk Foldover Yoga Pants in Stretch Cotton NAVY (EU-L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 7 Oct. 2014
These joggers are a nice fit...snug, yet not tight. The fold over top gives nice support too.

Babyway 120 x 60 cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)
Babyway 120 x 60 cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price., 7 Oct. 2014
Absolutely ideal. Soft and supportive. My 6 month old daughter slept on this every night in our room in her travel cot since the age of 3 months when she outgrew her Moses basket and sleeps anything from 10-11 hours a night! So it must be comfy. Wee bit fiddly getting the fitted sheet on, as it folds up, but if you put it on top of the cots own mattress and put the sheet around both and then tug both ends it straightens out easily. Perfect for the interim between Moses basket and moving into her own room.

WATERPROOF PVC CUBE SET COVER MADE TO FIT RATTAN GARDEN FURNITURE CUBE SET 122x122x68cm MADE IN ENGLAND
Offered by SIMPLY YORKSHIRE

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and we'll worth the money., 25 Sept. 2014
Fantastic cover. The ones I have bought previously have been very flimsy, though not at at cheap. A years use and the sun has weathered them leaving them useless as they became paper thin and starting to tear at the edges. This is a far more durable cover and ties to each leg of the table individually so far more secure. Into the bargain it was a good bit cheaper than the £35 I spent on the previous ones.

Bumbo Play Tray
Bumbo Play Tray

4.0 out of 5 stars Shame the rim isn't a bit deeper, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
This tray is a great addition to the bumbo and will be fantastic when I start weaning very soon. However, as a play tray it is a little lacking, as the rim around the edge is just too shallow for my little girl's toys to stay put. Her favourite of the moment is the bright stars activity balls (an absolute snip at £6.99) I seem to spend all my time when she is playing, bending down to pick up toys that have rolled off, or she has flung (that seems to be her favourite game too!) in theory a great idea, but with a deeper outer rim could be much improved.

Summer Cover fits Maxi Cosi Cabriofix CAR SEAT Washable Cotton Towelling (olive green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not very pretty, but definitely effective., 19 Aug. 2014
Does what it should do...reduces sweating from the fabric of the car seat which is pretty synthetic. I've used it all summer (in Scotland, so not particularly hot!) and I did definitely noticed a difference from how sweaty my wee one's back and hair was compared to when it was not in place. It's not particularly attractive, basically a piece of terry towelling that has been cut to fit,
edges are elasticated and holds in place with tiers, but it works.

Elegant UV Resistant Garden Parasol 103cm Lightweight Snake Neck Picnic
Elegant UV Resistant Garden Parasol 103cm Lightweight Snake Neck Picnic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but holding clip could be stronger., 19 Aug. 2014
I really like this item...been using it for my red headed, very fair skinned baby girl, as she got a little sun-burnt through our normal garden parasol. The only criticism I would say is that the head is a bit heavy for the strength of the clip and sometimes takes a lot of re-adjusting to get it to hold in the correct position, but once in place seems pretty steady.

Label-Label Dummy Clip Soother Holder Tag Blanket Lime Green
Label-Label Dummy Clip Soother Holder Tag Blanket Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars great multi-use item., 19 Aug. 2014
I got this as a gift and thought it was going to be wasted as my daughter never needed a dummy, however she is now 4 months and I have attached it to the Nuby bug teether (which she loves) it stops the teether dropping to the floor if she lets go, so not just useful for dummies, but also great for securing teething rings or other toys. She likes the labels on this item too, so when she gets fed up with the teether, she sucks on the labels.

Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey)
Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best baby items I bought!, 24 Jun. 2014
As a first time mum I admit to having bought quite a few non essential, frankly useless, items...however this is not one of them! I have used the small cream section daily in the baby bouncer and in the pram, I have an all terrain chassis as am out walking the dogs daily and this stops my baby girl from slipping down the pram and protects her head from rolling from side to side when I'm going over rougher ground. It also seems to help her sleep longer as she feels warm and protected and it does away with the necessity for a hat as keeps baby's head lovely and cosy. My 10 week old is still using the cream section, but will most likely graduate to the grey within a month or two.

Hand Knitted Mose's Basket Blanket in Green Multi
Hand Knitted Mose's Basket Blanket in Green Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely! Z, 24 Jun. 2014
Beautifully knitted and lovely colours. It is perhaps a bit more for a girl, as although the colour states green multi there is quite a bit of pink in it. It has been much admired and is the perfect size to keep my baby girl cozy in her car seat when out and about.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4