Profile for Silnicorp > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Am-Tech 30m Surveyor Tape
Am-Tech 30m Surveyor Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 18 Jan. 2016
Does the job, sturdy and well constructed.
Has been thrown around the boot of the car for months on end and it is still as good as when purchased.

Herbal Colon Cleanse, Detox 90 Capsules by Nu U Nutrition
Herbal Colon Cleanse, Detox 90 Capsules by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP PRODUCT, 18 Jan. 2016
I bought these tablets 2 times now.

The first time of use they were amazing. helped with an immediate 1.5 kg of wight loss.

They have also helped settle my IBS and keep me regular.

Started the dose as 1 per day (PM), then as time moved on required 2 per day (PM) however I have had to move up to 3 to have the same effect.

I suspect this is due to the body getting used to them.

I have found that cycling (ie one week on, one week off OR 5 days on 5 days off) helps to keep it at a lower dose.

USN Tornado Shaker, 650 ml
USN Tornado Shaker, 650 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Top shaker - Recommended, 18 Jan. 2016
This is a great shaker, well built and leakproof.
Mixes well.
The bonus is that the powder container in the bottom is also water tight. I forgot I had powder in there and washed the main cup and outside, later when I opened the container, I discovered there was powder in there already and it was bone dry.
The mixer also fits car cup holders (unlike my previous shakers) due to the smaller base.

Natvia 100 % Natural Sweetener Canister 200 g (Pack of 1)
Natvia 100 % Natural Sweetener Canister 200 g (Pack of 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - good taste - good price, 18 Jan. 2016
Tastes great. 0 Calories.
High in Carbs though, mind you with the amount you put in a cup of tea its tiny.

White Diamonds Crystal Pin with Swarovski Elements and Sparkling Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product for the price., 18 Jan. 2016
Fits perfectly, stops fluff getting into the earphone socket.
My daughter loves the colour.

Apple iPhone 4/4S Screen Protector Pack, Super Clear by Minotaur (6 Screen Protectors)
Offered by Minotaur Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as required, 18 Jan. 2016
These are great for the price, stop screen scratching and do the job they were designed for

Strong Weight Loss Support Diet Pills For Men & Women With DIET PLAN & RECIPE BOOK
Offered by HealthSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Previously used stripfast 500 Stripshake I lost 15kg in 2 ..., 18 Jan. 2016
Previously used stripfast 500 Stripshake I lost 15kg in 2 months.

Weight loss slowed, and I added these to get it going again. has helped me continue and lost an additional 3 kg in just under 4 weeks.

I rate this product - when used in conjunction with Stripshake. I have no experience with using it on its own.

Power Weight Lifting Wrist Wrap Wraps Supports Gym Workout Fist Straps Lifter Exercise Fitness BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the job, 18 Jan. 2016
Work well, started to fray/bobble, that is where the velcro hooks have caught on the fabric.
This could be down to user error (ie not being careful enough when putting them on)

But they still work fine and do the job they were designed for

Disney 3D Cartoon Movie Frozen Snow Princess Elsa and Anna Sister Printed Hard Plastic Cover Case (HD Image) For Iphone 4,4s
Offered by LITTLEBILLYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile purchase 10/10, 18 Jan. 2016
Works fine, easy to fit. Hard plastic - My daughter loves it.

Quality is good.

Apple iPhone 6 Plus Gorilla Tech ® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Invisible Shield HD Cover 9H Hardness Crystal Clear HD Quality Shatter & Scratch Resistant for Apple iPhones (iPHone 6 Plus)
Offered by GorillaTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great price, 18 Jan. 2016
Bought 1 and was given a second one completely free. This was not stated as an offer and I was pleasantly surprised.
I have previously purchased more expensive versions and this works as well as any of those.
I have also bought different ones at this price and they were rubbish - these however I really rate.

I have installed one on my wife's phone and one on my sons.

They both installed easily and do not effect the phones functionality - 10/10

My son has several chips on his, HOWEVER that is what the product is designed for, and it has saved his phone from cracking the screen.
Additionally he dropped his phone down the toilet the other day - and it did not peel off the phone either, so top marks for that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14