Profile for R. Parry > Reviews

Content by R. Parry

R. Parry (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Snickers Workwear 3310 Soft Shell Work Trouser Fully Waterproof Breathable Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, 11 Sep 2013
Tried cheap and cheerful work trousers buckler/mascot etc., All worn and gone to the bin if mounted up how much I've Spent on those it the cost of this trousers so don't be pit of by the price.

Huawei E5331 Unlocked Three  Wireless Modem  - White
Huawei E5331 Unlocked Three Wireless Modem - White
Offered by Musicity

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 3 Aug 2013
had orange usb dongle and it kept crashing the computer!
brought this my sim card worked in it!
it now powers internet for both pc's
my mobile phone & my I pod
work well only time it doesn't it due to the mobile signal strength etc
HSDPA is much quicker than what im use too soo very happy

Bomb Squad Mens Black Funny T-Shirt (Medium)
Bomb Squad Mens Black Funny T-Shirt (Medium)
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 3 Aug 2013
if 10 lads were to go on a night out wearing these shirt it would be awesome! but sadly we were ask to leave the premises

Li-Ion Battery Pack for Nikon EN-EL20 / ENEL20 / Compatible for Nikon 1 J1 / 1 J2 / Two Years Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 3 Aug 2013
not a genuine Nikon battery last just as well and dose exact same job , brought as a secondary battery

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 3 Aug 2013
cheaper here , then they were at the gadget show ! very bassy and loud , put it tends to fall out when jogging

Work Harder - People on Benefits Depend on You Mens Funny Black T-Shirt (Medium)
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars best t-shirt ever, 3 Aug 2013
The girl at the checkout at my local Morrison commented on how she like it lol!

It takes guts to wear them outside of the house....

My work colleagues loved it ;) even took a photo of me wearing it !

But the charming people of this town I visited (I dare say were) didn't approve of it....
I was at a crossing on the pavement an old lady said "dose your boss make you wear that shirt?"
I said "no" & laughed
She said back "WELL IF I WAS YOU I'D TAKE IT BACK"
in a very not soo impressed voice

So oops!
Went to the nearest clothes store New Look
brought just any t shirt
went to the check out and asked them if I could use there changing room to put if on!
the look & then a smile followed !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2013 10:49 PM BST

Madison Track Mens Lycra Cycle Shorts, Black Small
Madison Track Mens Lycra Cycle Shorts, Black Small
Offered by WoollyHatShop

2.0 out of 5 stars help!, 3 Aug 2013
been commented on how good they look on me by a guy, so im wearing them under baggy baggy trousers

Li-Ion Polymer OEM Replacement Battery (1300mAh) for Nokia Lumia 710 Sabre ((BP-3L))

4.0 out of 5 stars expected better, 3 Aug 2013
no better than my year old battery , smart phones are a battery killer I know u better off putting your data connection off when your not using it & activate battery saver & look out for those apps running in the background + put your screen brightness to low
you might be lucky to get 3 days out of it

VAUXHALL Astra FRONT STABILISER DROP LINKS (1998-05)
VAUXHALL Astra FRONT STABILISER DROP LINKS (1998-05)

1.0 out of 5 stars wasnt impressed, 3 Aug 2013
easy to fit , due to them not having the star key to tighten them up... don't know if I fitted them wrong or not , you meant to jack both side of the car up to get the tension off them! I didn't last one I struggled to tighten up 1 side!

after a month it snapped!

got genuine Vauxhall 1s after that was £20 each plus £1.49 for the bolt stronger material and thicker! with star key too tighten them!
fitted them on doing the right proceeder (jack both side of the car up etc) and it still up and unbroken!

the mechanic I brought them off laughed his head off l(

Nike Mens Fit Dry Filament Stretch Shorts Blue/White 212878-435 X-Small
Nike Mens Fit Dry Filament Stretch Shorts Blue/White 212878-435 X-Small
Offered by Abimen UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars revealing, 3 Aug 2013
was a bit scared to go for a jog wearing these after trying them on for the first time ;/ a few eyeballs rolled down towards my genital area

Page: 1 | 2 | 3