Profile for Paul Bennett > Reviews

Content by Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett

Transcend 32GB JetFlash 700 Super Speed USB 3.0 Drive [Frustration-Free Packaging]

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought 15th Jan - dead by March - avoid, 9 Mar. 2013
Have two other USB sticks working in same office environment which are still going strong after a year. Needed something faster so got this stick - good speeds initially but after 6 weeks came up with a request to reformat - lost data but nothing irreplaceable - then one week later dead stick.
Now looking for replacement.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Large but slow, 15 Jan. 2013
I already have a 16GB DataTraveler 101 Gen 2 which I was happy with so when I needed more space I thought I would get the larger model.
The 32GB version is much slower with average transfer rates of only 6Mb/s compared to 14Mb/s for the 16Gb model (same files, same USB slot). More than twice as long to copy the same files. I will keep this product but I am still looking for a larger replacement for my 16Gb DataTraveler 101 Gen 2.

RICCO ® Baby Monkey USB 2.0 High Speed Silicon Flash Memory Drive Disk Stick Pen Support Windows and MacOS Great Gift (4GB SIT Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple baby monkey USB 4Gb, 16 Nov. 2012
Its a purple monkey shaped USB 4GB memory stick. My daughter loves it.
I haven't run any speed checks on it (read or write) because its only a baby monkey so it wouldn't be fair.