Profile for MR KEVIN STOKES > Reviews

MR KEVIN STOKES

Pack of 25 Christmas and Everyday Gift Bows (PM100) - Assorted
Pack of 25 Christmas and Everyday Gift Bows (PM100) - Assorted

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than 'Market Stall Junk',, 26 Nov. 2013
Absolute rubbish. Threw them in the bin. Picture showed red,gold & silver bows... Described as hologram & shiny stlyle. Looked like rejects from the 'Seventies',or tat left outside the old Woolworth stores. Very disappointed. I put one star as I had to put something.

Marx Brothers Box Set [DVD]
Marx Brothers Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Marx Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like that any more......, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Marx Brothers Box Set [DVD] (DVD)
Had already bought this box set a few years ago & watch it regularly as I love the Marx Brothers, even my 11 year old niece has become an 'Addict' . I have a friend who also loves them so I thought it would be a nice idea to treat him to this Fantastic Box of Comedy. As the saying goes...'They don't make them like that any more'!

Eton White High Gloss Tall Floor Standing Bathroom Unit with Soft Close Door
Eton White High Gloss Tall Floor Standing Bathroom Unit with Soft Close Door

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 29 Aug. 2013
I ordered this last Saturday as the size was exactly what I wanted, to replace a bulky bathroom cabinet. After ordering,I read some reviews that were pretty negative..e.g- hard to put together, drawers don't hold much. The unit arrived midday on Wednesday which I thought was good considering Monday was bank holiday. We decided to wait till Saturday to put together as we'd have more time to do so.(plus after reading reviews it needed 2 people!) . Well was I pleasantly surprised when I got home today(Thursday), there was the cabinet standing there perfectly put together. My partner's friend done it with apparently no probs. I have filled it up with all my many lotions and potions & am very pleased. As for the small drawers..I have put rarely used items at the back and under the bottom drawer.

Disney Princess Steady Potty
Disney Princess Steady Potty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Feb. 2013
My 2year old niece stays with me every week, and loves this potty. She is very happy to sit on the 'Throne' and do her 'business'!

Dusty Young Live on Stage - 300 Best Irish Jokes [DVD]
Dusty Young Live on Stage - 300 Best Irish Jokes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dusty Young

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 20 Dec. 2012
What a great comedian. Lovely to listen to good old fashion style jokes. Was able to play this DVD while our 10 year old niece was with us(who has a great sense of humour) knowing that Dusty tells a great joke without the need to swear or be smutty.