Profile for ROBERT MITCHELL > Reviews

ROBERT MITCHELL

ARGO SLEEPTIGHT SAFARI MOSES BASKET AND FOLDING STAND RRP £59.95
ARGO SLEEPTIGHT SAFARI MOSES BASKET AND FOLDING STAND RRP £59.95

2.0 out of 5 stars basic, 26 Nov. 2013
I was not that impressed with this product. Especially as with delivery I ended up paying 90 Euro for it.
The hood was useless and not very sturdy (kept falling back) so I couldn't even keep it on the moses basket. The overall look was quite cheap. As others have said the colour is completely different and is peach not yellow. it was also missing a `washer` for the screw on the hood so we had to buy a packet of them.

The First Years 2 Pack GumDrop Newborn Pacifier, Pink/Purple
The First Years 2 Pack GumDrop Newborn Pacifier, Pink/Purple
Offered by Duncans Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 9 Oct. 2013
My little girl is 7 weeks old and breastfed. I tried 3 different types of dummies since she was a week old and she wouldn't take them and kept choking herself when I tried. She did take the Avent classic the odd time but only for a few minutes and would not take it again for days sometimes. But with this dummy, she took it on the first try and has taken it everytime since. We only give it to her if she's really screaming or at night when she wakes up wanting to suck. It's really helped because before she would want to nurse to sleep all the time but now she can settle herself better. Very glad I gave these a try.

Mens Costume: Complete Zombie (1111)
Mens Costume: Complete Zombie (1111)
Offered by Simply Fancy Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 23 Feb. 2013
This whole costume is a joke, the quality was so bad and the size was so big and shapeless. The middle of the chest has a hard part of material for the 'bones' which just makes it sit funny. Needless to say this costume was not worn and I'm disgusted at the price they charged.