Profile for Jeron > Reviews

Titanfall (Xbox One)
Titanfall (Xbox One)
Price: 26.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Titanfall (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Was my first Xbox One game, and really welcomed me to the world of the Xbox One. Absolutely love it!

Forza Motorsport 5 (Xbox One)
Forza Motorsport 5 (Xbox One)
Price: 39.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I remember when forza was fun...., 4 Aug 2014
Before this came along, I used to enjoy playing forza. There was so much hype about the graphics and the experience of this game. However, the graphics are no real step up from those of forza 4, and the game itself is really quite boring. The track count is horrific, as is that of the cars and In order to get cars that you really want, for example, the new Ferrari LaFerrari, you have to pay an extortionate amount of REAL LIFE money to just unlock it... I don't find this game enjoyable, and have been massively let down. I don't think I'll ever get another Forza, shame really!

The Wolverine [DVD]
The Wolverine [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Wolverine [DVD] (DVD)
Yet another top class wolverine film. He is after all the only member of the X-Men anyone actually cares about! Thisbfilm is a good one, however, much like the Dark Knight Rises, because he keeps getting beaten, it does knock this down to 4 stars... But, that is my opinion. Definitely worth the buy!

Halo Wars : Classics (Xbox 360)
Halo Wars : Classics (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 July 2013
This game has often been deemed the worst Halo ever. WRONG. This game is fantastic. It is basically a cross between Dawn of War and Halo, two of my favourite game franchises. One thingI will say is that it is very, very difficult. Otherwise, this game is just superb.

007 Ocean Royale by James Bond Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
007 Ocean Royale by James Bond Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 19 May 2013
I got the first Bond fragrance for Christmas, and I really loved it... now, there is a new one. Being incredibly childish, I had to get it, and my goodness is it gorgeous. It is quite summery and light when contrasted to the first one, and, my girlfriend loves it. Thumbs up!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2014 8:16 PM GMT

Black PU Leather Wallet Folio Case Cover & Retractable Mini Stylus For Nokia Lumia 620

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., 18 April 2013
I didn't know what to expect with this, but, it arrived in good time, thumbs up. When I took it out of the package, I realised why it only cost 2. It's a bit tacky in honesty, the speaker hole and camera hole don't quite line up, and I can't help but think this is faux leather. On the plus side however, the phone fits well within the relatively decent plastic holder. However, if you put any Credit/Debit card in it, the fit is not so good. The title is 'meh' because that's the sound you make when you first put it in your hand, it's just, meh.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Xbox 360)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Xbox 360)
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game., 23 Feb 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am a 40k player, and even though I am a Chaos man, this game is cracking. It is quite possibly the most bloody game I have ever played. the fantasy violence is a bit soft, but the blood coming from it, very over the top. The campaign is good, however, after completing it, it does get boring. Multiplayer is very good, however, when you first start, you do feel quite rubbish compared to everyone else, this does however get better the more you play.

Good game, can become boring, 4/5.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by iAlpha Technologies
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 19 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 4 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Having taken up the challenge of the Halo franchise, 343 have done a brilliant job. I love this game. It has got an amazing storyline, fabulous graphics, great gameplay, awesome multiplayer, and my favourite video game character of them all, the Master Chief. Surely he alone makes this game worth buying?

Get this game.

Assassin's Creed 3 - Join or Die Edition (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed 3 - Join or Die Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by GamersCorner
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath-takingly good., 7 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well, Fantastic is one way to start this review. Following the slight disappointment of Revelations, this game is really keeps up with Assassin's Creed II, which, was my favourite until this came along. The Join or Die Edition is a nice box, and inside, the Medallion is metal and really well done, George Washington's notebook is fabulous, and the artwork is unmatched. The game itself is outstanding. Combat, story, graphics, characters, all fabulous. One thing I will say, having owned all previous Assassin's Creed games, Connor Destroys Altair, but, I feel like Ezio is generally the better protagonist, and that they shouldn't have killed him off too soon.

Fabulous Game, Excellent Fun, Great Plot Twists, Definitely in the running for Game of the Year.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 8:38 PM GMT

The Dark Knight Rises (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
The Dark Knight Rises (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., 4 Oct 2012
This is fantastic. One of the only films, along side The Avengers, where I left the cinema speechless. If you have not seen this film, get it immediately. Superb.

Page: 1 | 2