Profile for Carra_Oneil > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Plastic Drinking Fountains, Pack of 3
Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Plastic Drinking Fountains, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters, 11 Nov 2013
They work really well - pity the fountain the are for isn't quite as good at it's job. Pity as these do the job and are very reasonably priced.

New Official Speedythings ® HYBRID STAND Pink-Yellow-Red WALLET FLIP LEATHER CASE COVER FOR Apple iPhone 4 4S + FREE Screen Protector
Offered by Dealbustersuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover!, 11 Nov 2013
Very stylish - love it, protects the phone and looks great! Can't wait for my new iPad Air case to follow soon :)

Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister
Body Sculpture Massage Figure Twister

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Nov 2013
Still trying to get the hang of it - it tends to keep forcing me full circle but that may well be my lack of core strength - I'll keep at it.

Takara Plum Wine 750ml
Takara Plum Wine 750ml
Offered by Tazaki Foods

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Takara Plum Wine 750ml
Delicious wine, expensive for what it is but my guests loved it as an accompaniment with the chinese meal I cooked for them.

The Gathering (Darkness Rising Book 1)
The Gathering (Darkness Rising Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gathering, 5 May 2012
Continuing on from the calling Maya's story continues and leaves you wanting more... Personally my only complaint is that I have a years wait for the next installment. At least I have Thirteen to look forward to this July... Her Otherworld books are a must read!!

The Calling (Darkness Rising Book 2)
The Calling (Darkness Rising Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Calling, 5 May 2012
Great book. Kelly Armstrong is a brilliant writer and has kicked off yet another series of books brilliantly. I recommend this to any fan of hers regardless of age and it's a great introduction to younger people too.

No Humans Involved (Otherworld Book 7)
No Humans Involved (Otherworld Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Mar 2012
It's no secret I'm a big fan of this series and this book did not disappoint. We get to see and find out a lot more about Jaime is this book which is nice, and there's a pleasant little surprise (but I'll give no more away *wink wink*).
I like this especially because we do not get to see much of a focus on the necromancers so I like that Jaime gets the spotlight on this occassion... (#side note - read Darkest Powers trilogy to get more, not from Jaime but again nice to read from another perspective - you will see what I mean).
No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld) The Summoning (Darkest Powers)

Angelic
Angelic

5.0 out of 5 stars Angelic.., 5 Mar 2012
This review is from: Angelic (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Eve is a great character and we don't get to read about her doing her "Angel" business. My only complaint is that it was too short... *sigh* as I could read these books all day.

Shattered (Dream Realms Trilogy, #1)
Shattered (Dream Realms Trilogy, #1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Still not sure..., 5 Mar 2012
This book is interesting in that it is definitely taking a whole new slant on the Vampire genre, I'm just not sure whether it fully works. I found it a bit stunted at times and I'm not sure I totally love the main character. Alas, I am a lover of books and will see the series through so I'll wait until I've done that before totally making my mind up. Still worth a read though if Fantasy novels are your thing.

Darkest Powers Bonus Pack
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Darkest Powers Bonus Pack - they didn't lie!, 5 Mar 2012
This is a side novel from the first trilogy of Darkest Powers - I like this because it tells you what is going on in the other characters minds along with what they are up to, instead of everything being narrated by the main protagonist in these books (Chloe) - it's nice to read things from anothers' point of view. Again - another little 'bonus' from Kelley and Otherworld family!

Page: 1 | 2