Profile for Mrs Natalie Anne Webster > Reviews

Content by Mrs Natalie An...

Mrs Natalie Anne Webster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Sixth Man
The Sixth Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Sixth Man (Hardcover)
Brilliant book, really enjoy reading David Baldacci books, looking forward to the next one in the series
Will buy more series books written by this authur

Hour Game (King & Maxwell 2)
Hour Game (King & Maxwell 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Aug 2013
Another great book by David Baldacci, the series is really good, looking forward to reading the next one!
All the David Baldacci books read so far have been fantastic, hard to put down!

Disney Princess 8 Pack
Disney Princess 8 Pack
by Rob Anderson
Edition: Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess 8 Pack (Toy)
Item as described.
Very good value for money.
I am using these models to put on a princess tower cake so they are a perfect size :)

Simple Genius (King & Maxwell 3)
Simple Genius (King & Maxwell 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Aug 2013
Another super book from David Baldacci!!! My Hisband has enjoyed reading this series of books and is looking forward to the next one!

Hell's Corner (Camel Club)
Hell's Corner (Camel Club)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug 2013
I bought this book for my Husband who loves David Baldacci books, he really enjoyed this book and said the book was great but hard to put down. New characters being introduced throughout the book to keep it interesting!

Split Second (King & Maxwell 1)
Split Second (King & Maxwell 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug 2013
I bought this book for my Husband as he loves David Baldacci books. The item came in good time and was in excellent condition.
My Husband has started reading this book and he says it is just as good as all the rest!!!

Box of 12 Corporate C1 HB pencils non toxic (KINWX01117)
Box of 12 Corporate C1 HB pencils non toxic (KINWX01117)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Aug 2013
I am a cake maker and I used these non toxic pencils to trace an animal scene onto a cake that I made this week. Pencils were great and the image came out really well onto the sugarpaste so i could paint over :)

single roll of Antique Gold Double faced Satin Ribbon 3mm, 10mm, 16mm, 25mm widths (10mm x 50M)
Offered by Silk Flower Sales
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 5 Aug 2013
I am a cake maker and I bought this ribbon to go around a wedding cake. Item was as described and came in perfect condition.
Good delivery time
Very happy, will use again :)

English Vintage Floral Design Party Bunting (3 meters)
English Vintage Floral Design Party Bunting (3 meters)
Offered by Carousel Shop
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 21 July 2013
This bunting is absolutely lovely!!! It is made extremely well and the material if lovely and thick, good quality.
I am really pleased with this purchase and would buy bunting of similar designs from this seller again :)

8 Pack Heavy Duty Felt Protectors For Use on Sofas, Chairs, Stools, Tables, etc. 38 mm Diameter
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 21 July 2013
I bought these to go under the legs of my new sofa as I have wooden floor boards that I don't want to damage. I have found them very useful and they have stuck to the base of the sofa well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6