Profile for RobTom > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Shorts - Black, X-Large
Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Shorts - Black, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Hardwearing, 5 Sept. 2015
These shorts have the most comfortable pad I've come across. They also survived a relatively high speed crash on to tarmac...so they are tough too.

Pearl Izumi Men's, Elite Gel-Vent Glove Black black Size:XL
Pearl Izumi Men's, Elite Gel-Vent Glove Black black Size:XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand Savers, 5 Sept. 2015
I recently experienced a relatively high speed crash on to tarmac and these mitts saved the parts of my hands that they cover. It's a pity that I wasn't wearing a full version of the gloves or indeed some body armour! One minor downside to these gloves is the Velcro type fastening on the back which is quite sharp on your face if you are not careful how you wipe the sweat from your brow.

Timberland Translite 2.0 Ftp_Tilton Low Leather Gtx, Men Trekking And Hiking Shoes, Brown (Dark Brown), 8.5 UK (43 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Appear well made but sizing is different to other Timberland models., 15 Mar. 2015
I selected size 8 1/2 based on a pair of Timberland Earthkeepers I already own, however the left shoe in the Translite is too tight, probably because its a narrower model. The upper heel (rear ankle) sections are also very stiff and poorly padded. Unfortunately, I had to wear the shoes on a variety of surfaces before being able to conclude that the left one is too tight in the big toe area, otherwise I would have returned them.

Rockport Men's Cold Springs Mudguard Boot A12218 MD Brown LEA 8.5 UK, 42.5 EU, 9 US, Wide

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Materials and Comfortable., 28 Feb. 2015
I've only had the boots some 10 days thus too early to comment on long term durability. They are, however, seemingly very well made, with quality materials and comfortable out of the box. I require a wide fitting and, althjough the fit is good, I find that I have to really slacken off the laces and use a shoe-horn to get my feet in, i.e. they are quite narrow at the ankle.

Josef Seibel Erika Leather Clogs 8 / 41 61220 MARRONE
Josef Seibel Erika Leather Clogs 8 / 41 61220 MARRONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 Jan. 2015
First impressions is that they are of high quality, in both materials used and craftsmanship. Only had them a week, thus time will tell how long they last.

Kindle Fire HD Manual: The Ultimate Kindle Fire HD Guide for Beginners (Updated January 2016)

3.0 out of 5 stars For Beginners..as it says in the title., 7 Oct. 2014
Too basic for my needs, thus I guess I'm not a beginner.

uTube for YouTube
uTube for YouTube

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: uTube for YouTube (App)
Maybe I miss-read the advert, however, doesn't work on my Kidle Fire HD. Seems to access Youtube but then you just get error messages when you try playing videos.

Top Gear - The Challenges 1-4 Collection [DVD]
Top Gear - The Challenges 1-4 Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Top Gear Fans, 10 Mar. 2014
Ardent fans of Top Gear will love this excellent collection of the team's antics with various vehicles and locations...will keep you highly entertained for hours.

fishing game
fishing game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: fishing game (App)
My first electronic jigsaw and I am very impressed. There are no real instructions, however, it's fairly intuitive. Lost a star because there is no guidance on what moves are allowed and which aren't.

Skiing Skills: The Series (4-DVD)
Skiing Skills: The Series (4-DVD)
Offered by Special Interests

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guidance for beginners and experienced skiers alike., 10 Mar. 2014
Having skied for over 15 years, but with few formal lessons, I found these DVD's an excellent way of learning how to correct bad techniques and learn better ones. I would have awarded 5 stars but the running time felt short for the cost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3