Profile for Edward Parrott > Reviews

Panasonic DMR-HWT230EB Smart 1TB Recorder with Twin Freeview+ Tuners
Panasonic DMR-HWT230EB Smart 1TB Recorder with Twin Freeview+ Tuners
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic a great recorder, 8 Feb 2014
I found this recorder easy to instal and immediately I plugged in the HD!I lead it was and away. A sham that the lead was not included. I only found this out by reading reviews, so I ordered one at the same time. At less than a fiver it should be included

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Radio cassette player, 24 Aug 2013
An updated version of a cassette player with good CD player. Plug it in switch on, tune and away it goes

Anna Karenina [DVD]
Anna Karenina [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keira Knightley
Price: 3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Anna karenina, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Anna Karenina [DVD] (DVD)
We were looking forward to this but it didn't match up to the original. It was clever to stage in a theatre but we much preferred a full on location performance.

Night of the Assassin: (Assassin Series Prequel)
Night of the Assassin: (Assassin Series Prequel)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Night of the assassin, 22 July 2013
A good adventure story full of action but not the best I have read. It's run of the mill but its as exciting as some.

1 Set 12 LED Outdoor Underwater Garden Pool Pond Fountain Light Angle Adjustable Waterproof 220V 4.8W + 4 Color Lens Kit (EU Plug with UK Adapter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor fountain light, 22 July 2013
My cascade fountain lights failed so this 12 Led solved the problem. It works very well but only lights the bottom half of the cascade. I wonder if this can be supplied as a double light so the whole fountain would be lit?

HERNIA SUPPORT BELT for common reducible inguinal ruptures. Control of either double or single ruptures. (Post Worldwide)
Offered by Prolineonline
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hernia support belt, 8 Jun 2013
I am in agony with a hernia and have to wait months before it will be repaired. The instant I slipped on this support all pain went away and I am able to do anything including golf. A simple design that does the job without discomfort.

Reusable Teflon Cooking Mat. Non stick. No mess. With 5 year guarantee - by Progress
Offered by WOWOOO
Price: 5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Teflon mat, 8 Jun 2013
Does the job and when making meringue the egg white mix does not stick to Teflon so making an excellent desert.

Black & Decker GLC1825N 18V Cordless Strimmer Ni-Cad Battery Gear Drive Trim and Edge Reflex Auto Line Feed

3.0 out of 5 stars Black and decker cordless strummer, 8 Jun 2013
Works well but not as good as previous models. Perhaps a little light in weight but battery seems too last longer.

JET
JET
Price: 2.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Jet, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: JET (Kindle Edition)
I like Russell Blake style. It's my kind of action. I did however find the story predictable and perhaps lacking in detail of scene painting. Fast action but would have been more nail biting with more scenic development. But I enjoyed ths adventure

Kiwifotos 6-Piece Lens Kit for Nikon Coolpix P510 - includes Lens Adapter, Lens Hood, UV & CPL Filters, Lens Cap and Lens Cap Keeper
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi Lens Kit., 21 May 2013
This lens kit seemed wrong as it came in two pieces. If you use the base piece and fit a filter the the full optical zoom is limited. If the second extension is fitted then full optical zoom is functional. However wide angle photography means unscrewing the end piece as all you see is a black circle unless you zoom. Because I use this camera for wildlife pics then wide angle is only used occasionally. With a filter at full zoom there is distortion, so generally I leave the filter off. Nevertheless I do like the unit asit shields the zoom and I can grip the main boby of the unit for stability. When necessary I can use filters but this is slow when chasing a fast moving wildlife subject. Worth the money but clumsy.

Page: 1 | 2