Profile for Nicola > Reviews

Content by Nicola

Nicola

Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex Computer Tower with Large 19" LCD TFT Flat Panel Monitor - FREE One Year Extended Warranty - Powerful Intel Core 2 Duo CPU - Massive 250GB Hard Drive - 4GB RAM - DVD - Wireless Internet Ready - Keyboard & Mouse - Genuine NEW Windows 7 COA (Certificate of Authenticity)

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy with product and service received, 20 Jun. 2014
I have just set up my own small, online business and wanted a desktop computer to use for anything related. However, as I had such a small budget, I decided to take the risk and buy a refurbished PC. To be honest, I really wasn't expecting much but I have been so pleasantly surprised! The tower, LCD screen and keyboard are all in great condition, the computer works like a dream and it was delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend!

New Womens Everyday Long Sleeve Button Top Ladies Chunky Aran Cable Knit Grandad Cardigan Black Size 8 10
Offered by Missgorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this cardigan., 26 Dec. 2013
This cardigan is really good quality for money. It fits nice, is very warm and is a good length - nearly covers my behind!

I will be ordering one in another colour very soon.

Tag Magic Santa Key - Stunning Christmas Gift
Tag Magic Santa Key - Stunning Christmas Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way of making kids believe in Santa!, 26 Dec. 2013
We left this on the carpet, after putting my daughter's presents out on Christmas Eve. When she discovered it, she was absolutely amazed (she's 5) and really believed Santa had accidentally dropped it! As we live in a flat, it helped to explain how he gets in, without access to a chimney!

Nice quality, we will use it as a tree decoration next Christmas.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for picnics/playing/shopping!, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my daughter to play with (she likes to be Dorothy and this is for Toto!) It's a really lovely, good quality basket; with plenty of room and easy to carry. Dispatched quickly.

Aurora 12-inch Nature Babies Cairn Terrier
Aurora 12-inch Nature Babies Cairn Terrier

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase., 16 Dec. 2013
The dog is lovely and soft and looks very much like it does in the picture. I bought it to go in a basket (for my daughter to pretend to be Dorothy) and it makes a good Toto! Fast dispatch too.

Child's White Princess Bride Fancy Dress costume! Medium 122-134cms 5-7 years
Child's White Princess Bride Fancy Dress costume! Medium 122-134cms 5-7 years
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dressing-up costume!, 8 Dec. 2013
This dress is really good value for money and I was very happy with the service I received. Would recommend!

Vans Leah, Women's Low-Top Trainers, Black/True White, 10.5 UK Child, 27.5 EU
Vans Leah, Women's Low-Top Trainers, Black/True White, 10.5 UK Child, 27.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with these shoes., 9 Oct. 2013
These VANs are so cute - my daughter was so pleased when they arrived!
They fit well and are pretty for casual shoes. Look very trendy - at such a good price.
I am extremely satisfied with the service and prompt delivery.
Thank you!

Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Silver Sports Basketball 132931 11 UK Junior, 29 EU
Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Silver Sports Basketball 132931 11 UK Junior, 29 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes!, 9 Oct. 2013
Really happy with these shoes - my daughter loves them! At such a good price too - I would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a present for my sister and she loves it!
Good service and I would definitely recommend.