Profile for DJ Marshall > Reviews

DJ Marshall

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Plastic Storage Container - Ideal for beads craft and small parts storage
Plastic Storage Container - Ideal for beads craft and small parts storage
Offered by things4craft (A UK based craft company)

3.0 out of 5 stars Check check check dimensions, 18 May 2016
A lot smaller than expected but my fault for not looking at the dimensions properly. If you're planning to use for storing Hama beads, you'll only get 2 to 3 bags in. Plastic inserts can be removed but are very flimsy but probably to be expected for the price.

Melissa & Doug Pirate Costume Role Play Set
Melissa & Doug Pirate Costume Role Play Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this!, 11 Mar. 2015
I absolutely love this dress up outfit and so does my little boy. Very well made and I believe fits true to size. A few reviewers have found the hat to be on the large size and had problem with their children keeping it on their heads but we had no such problem. Worth the price we paid, especially when you look at some of the other dress up outfits that are available.

extendable children's pirate telescope
extendable children's pirate telescope
Offered by Toypost

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but flawed design, 11 Mar. 2015
I know it was only a cheap little extra we bought to go with a pirate dress up but I expected a bit better. When you extend the telescope it doesn't stay in place :-( I think it's meant to twist and lock in to place but it's didn't and neither did the one or friends purchased either. Ruins it a little bit when the kids are playing with them.

TOY STORY (DISNEY PIXAR) ~ Buzz Lightyear (Classic) - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years
TOY STORY (DISNEY PIXAR) ~ Buzz Lightyear (Classic) - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years
Offered by The Fuzzy Bear Family

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab costume but sizing issues, 11 Mar. 2015
Would have got 5 stars if it were a better fit. Although we are yet to try it on my little boy it is very apparent from looking at it that the top and bottoms are totally out of proportion with each other. We ordered the age above to be on the safe side. The trousers look about right but the top is very short and won't last long at all. That being said, this is a fab costume and I love the two piece aspect of it, makes trips to the bathroom far easier!!!!

Kipling School Bag Miyo Multicolour (Canard White C) K1538182D
Kipling School Bag Miyo Multicolour (Canard White C) K1538182D
Offered by The Necessity

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and roomy, 11 Mar. 2015
Nice insulated lunch bag and larger than I expected (easily fits in lunch box and drink). I think it would have benefited from an external pocket though instead of the slip which allows you to put it over the handle of a trolley bag.

Amscan Jake Add an Age Letter Banner Party Accessory
Amscan Jake Add an Age Letter Banner Party Accessory
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice banner but let down by stickers, 11 Mar. 2015
It's a nice banner but the stickers are fiddly to get off the backing sheet and because of their design its tricky to stick them on the banner. Also, we found that they didn't stick that well so the spares which are in the pack so you can re-use it for different ages had to be used to replace stickers that had fallen off or torn when applying them.

Kipling Women's Trix Purse K13185C21 Black Animal
Kipling Women's Trix Purse K13185C21 Black Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little purse, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
I wanted a little purse that I could easily for in my pocket yet still have room for bank cats etc & this purse totally fits the bill. Bought it on offer which made it even more fantastic although think full price is maybe a little high but what do you expect for Kipling.

Pirate note book (pack of 12) - Great Pirate Party Bag Fillers!
Pirate note book (pack of 12) - Great Pirate Party Bag Fillers!
Offered by jimbobs ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & Cheerful party bag filler, 20 Jan. 2015
Basically you get what you pay for - cheap little notebooks but they are ideal to put in pay bags as the children won't care that it is just cheap paper.

Jake & the Neverland Pirates Cake Party Decorating Kit - 19 Piece Set
Jake & the Neverland Pirates Cake Party Decorating Kit - 19 Piece Set
Offered by Dream Party

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 20 Jan. 2015
I was really disappointed with this product. I had read previous reviews informing me that each individual candle was classed as a single item so I was prepared for that. However I was not prepared for how cheap the rest of the decorations looked. In fairness you could do just as good a job yourself if you have a.colour printer & some cocktail sticks! In fact, you could maybe do a better job by using slightly thicker paper that doesn't tear with only the slightest touch.

Dr. Panda's Swimming Pool
Dr. Panda's Swimming Pool

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition to the Dr Panda range, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dr. Panda's Swimming Pool (App)
Love this range of games and this one didn't disappoint. Bright colours, interesting activities to do & straightforward enough for my little one to pick up on their own.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9