Profile for Darren > Reviews

Content by Darren

Darren

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Moto X 2nd Gen Case, SUPCASE Google Motorola Moto X 2Gen Case Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Case for Moto X 2nd Gen Case (Frost Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case, I have dropped the phone many times ..., 11 Dec. 2015
Fantastic case, I have dropped the phone many times and it has always come back without a scratch. I'm very impressed with the tight fit as well. Does make the phone a little chunkier however I felt that it was worth it for added protection.

RAVPower 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 with NFC
RAVPower 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 with NFC
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK
Price: 19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as its designed to be unless I had a ..., 11 Dec. 2015
Not as good as its designed to be unless I had a faulty battery. The life is a matter of hours, its worse than the previous Samsung battery. Will not be buying from Ravpower again.

Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug 2.0 - New Model With Lid Lock - 470ml (Raspberry) - OTHER COLOURS AVAILABLE
Offered by besttravelmugs
Price: 44.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mug ever, 11 Dec. 2015
Best cup ever, I know have one for every member of the family. I buy them for gifts too as they are absolutely perfect. Not a hint of leakage and keeps drinks hot for hours.
I use it every day, even when I fancy a cold drink.

CamelBak Performance Water Bottle - Blue, 22 oz
CamelBak Performance Water Bottle - Blue, 22 oz
Price: 7.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, conceptually its great however it started to leak ..., 11 Dec. 2015
Not brilliant, conceptually its great however it started to leak after a couple of weeks which was unfortunate for my daughters school bag. We have another that is fine still. I would not buy again.

Plantronics K100 Visor Mounted Bluetooth In Car Speaker Phone
Plantronics K100 Visor Mounted Bluetooth In Car Speaker Phone
Price: 36.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for its intended use, 11 Dec. 2015
Audio for the phone is perfect I'm told. I can hear people perfectly and I'm told its crystal clear at the other end.

The audio playback for music is poor, the quality is atrocious, however this is not really its selling point because others were rated far better for audio playback. This is for the phone and it performs perfectly. Range is good too.

Cmyk DIMMABLE Vintage Light Bulb Retro (Edison Style) E27 Screw - Spiral Globe'
Cmyk DIMMABLE Vintage Light Bulb Retro (Edison Style) E27 Screw - Spiral Globe'
Offered by AlanTan
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2015
Great bulb, a little on the expensive side however when its on it looks cracking.

Mens Official Rock Jock Thinsulate Thermal Winter Knitted Hat - Extra Thick - Very Warm - Tog Rated

4.0 out of 5 stars ... side however the hat itself is warm and looks good. Recipient happy with it, 11 Dec. 2015
Its a little on the big side however the hat itself is warm and looks good. Recipient happy with it.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500/i9505 - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 April 2015
i was skeptical of a case at this price, but when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised by its quality. The PU leather is of decent quality and the fittest of the phone inside the case was excellent.

I would've preferred a magmatic clasp to a buckle, but this is just an improvement that can be made in future.

Pink Cookie Ladies Watch PCL-0005 with Black Dial and Black  Strap
Pink Cookie Ladies Watch PCL-0005 with Black Dial and Black Strap

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 12 Feb. 2014
Whilst this watch looked the part for my daughter, it lasted about a week of wear before the strap fell apart, much to her dismay.

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S GAMEBOY STYLE SILICONE CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN - WHITE
IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S GAMEBOY STYLE SILICONE CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN - WHITE
Offered by Collect That Comic IE
Price: 2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Back looks good, ill fitting, 12 Feb. 2014
I like the fact it looks like the old Gameboy from my youth, however it was quite baggy on the phone and therefore looked a bit rubbish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3