Profile for Marj > Reviews

Maelson Dry Box, 3.5 kg
Maelson Dry Box, 3.5 kg
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Maelson Dry Box, 3.5 kg (Misc.)
I keep my supply of dog biscuits in this and am so pleased with the construction and tight fitting snap lid that I intend to buy another couple to keep flour in for bread making. I also own the large one for bulk dog food. I am sure these will last many years.

Bodum Brazil French Press 8-Cup Coffee Maker, 1 L/34 oz - Red
Bodum Brazil French Press 8-Cup Coffee Maker, 1 L/34 oz - Red
Offered by M H TECHNOLOGIES
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but fragile, 19 Mar 2014
I love these presses but sadly won't be purchasing another. After only a few weeks I broke the glass on the edge of the sink.
I have arthritic hands and have just purchased a stainless steel one which will serve me much better. Otherwise it was a
fantastic product - just not for me these days sadly.

Gallery Stove Glass Cleaner
Gallery Stove Glass Cleaner
Offered by deals-direct
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A clean glass at last, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gallery Stove Glass Cleaner
Good product that really does remove the dirt from the glass of my multi fuel stove. Leave on for 10 minutes and wipe off - done!
Much more effective than cheaper brands on the market

Maelson - Dry Box 15kg
Maelson - Dry Box 15kg
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and keeps food dry, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Maelson - Dry Box 15kg (Misc.)
I felt this was rather expensive to purchase but realised when it arrived that it was a very well made box and would last for years.
It holds a 15kg bag of dog food with room to spare and the scoop in the lid is very handy. No more spilled packets for us.

Salter Magic Lens Electronic Scale
Salter Magic Lens Electronic Scale
Price: 21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scales, 19 Mar 2014
These are lovely add and weigh scales and take up very little room. They are easy to read and to change from imperial to metric.
A good buy and a good price

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Ear/ Face Scissors
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Ear/ Face Scissors
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for dog's face, 19 Mar 2014
I purchased these after being frightened to cut the hair on my labradoodle's face. These make the task much safer with their
rounded ends and I feel quite confident now. Just wish he would stay still!!!!

Mophie Powerstation Battery for iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Smartphones and USB Devices - Red
Price: 67.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and works a treat, 19 Mar 2014
I get at least three iPhone charges out of this pack and it even charges my iPad.
Beautiful design and great size to slip into my bag. An expensive purchase but it oozes
class and I am sure will last a very long time.

La Cafetiere Thermique Cafetiere, 3 Cup
La Cafetiere Thermique Cafetiere, 3 Cup
Price: 20.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little coffee pot, 19 Mar 2014
Purchased this after breaking yet another glass cafetiere. The reviews were wonderful and they are correct.
This is a beautifully made pot that does keep my morning coffee hot without stewing it ( which I was afraid of).
The mechanism is smooth and it pours very well. Pretty much perfect. So glad I ordered and will be ordering its
big brother soon

SodaStream 1 Litre Carbonating Bottles Twin Pack - Grey
SodaStream 1 Litre Carbonating Bottles Twin Pack - Grey
Offered by Selectric London Limited
Price: 13.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok everyday bottles, 11 Mar 2014
These bottles are ok but I don't feel they hold the fizz in as well as the more expensive Sodastream bottles that are sold
individually. I use them to cool water in rather than when it is carbonated and would not replace them. I would purchase
the more expensive ones next time

Pedag Boot Tree
Pedag Boot Tree
Price: 15.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed - best yet, 11 Mar 2014
Having tried various makes of boot trees I ordered these more in hope than expectation.
They are really good quality and hold the boots in shape very well. I now have 3 pairs
of these and would not buy any other make.
I will be ordering more soon as I would like all my boots to have trees in them when stored
over the summer