Profile for Mr. Sean B. Dowling > Reviews

Content by Mr. Sean B. Do...

Mr. Sean B. Dowling

Page: 1 | 2
Takin' Over The Asylum [1994] [DVD]
Takin' Over The Asylum [1994] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ken Stott

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and MAD, 2 July 2014
Bought with the script, I found this TV adaption of the hit play to be a great reference point for my developing character. David Tennant's first tv job really showcases his talent.

Student Workbook for 'Mathematics Explained for Primary Teachers'
Student Workbook for 'Mathematics Explained for Primary Teachers'
by Derek Haylock

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a plus., 2 July 2014
This book really boosted my maths confidence prior to teaching pupils. It was so good, I convinced friends to buy it and I also passed it on to a fellow teaching student who struggled with maths. Explanations are clear and easy to understand and there are great tips to bossy your confidence.

A Girl Called Jack: 100 delicious budget recipes
A Girl Called Jack: 100 delicious budget recipes
by Jack Monroe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to eat!, 2 July 2014
Jack Monroe came to my attention after my fiancé told me her story. We bought the book and I followed her on twitter and since then I have become a fan of not only her food, but also her campaign to end food poverty in the UK. This cookbook gives you pretty of ideas on how to cook and eat on a strict budget and most of the ingredients are things you will have at home or can pop out and get at low cost. The recipes are easy to follow and delicious to eat. I am already looking forward to the next one.

Hewlett Packard 932XL/933XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/Tri Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for print, 2 July 2014
Fantastic price and long life. As a teacher, I print a lot of resources at home. These multipacks offer the best price and longest life which suits me.

Run Like Benedict Cumberbatch Is Waiting, Printed Ladies T-Shirt - Black/White M = 8-10
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheeky gift., 2 July 2014
I bought this as a gag gift but it turned out to be appreciated. My fiancé is both a runner and "Cumberbitch" so she was more than happy to wear this.

Waterfall Maiden Jigsaw
Waterfall Maiden Jigsaw
Offered by Puzzle-Gigant

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Waterfall Maiden Jigsaw (Toy)
Bought as a gift for my jigsaw loving mother. She was pleased.

AMAZING Beautiful Lace Front wig Light ash brown mix Curly Long Ladies Wigs UK
AMAZING Beautiful Lace Front wig Light ash brown mix Curly Long Ladies Wigs UK
Offered by Wiwigs Stylish Hair Store (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars The right fit., 2 July 2014
As a Billy Connolly tribute act, I have found it exceptionally hard to find a wig that accurately depicts the Big Yin from the mid 90s to early 00's. After a slight trim and restyle, this wig has worked a treat. It is comfortable and lightweight and doesn't lose it's shape. Easy to style and adapt to your own needs. I will be buying this again no doubt as a spare.

Mathstart Tally O Malley (Mathstart: Level 2 (HarperCollins Paperback))
Mathstart Tally O Malley (Mathstart: Level 2 (HarperCollins Paperback))
by MATHSTART

4.0 out of 5 stars Smashing wee story to aid maths knowledge and understanding., 2 July 2014
I used this to help teach tally marks to primary 1's. They engaged well with the story which is colourful and makes sense. The story allows for you, as the teacher, to stop and encourage the pupils to join in the tally mark games which makes this interactive. I would say it is more suited for early years up to P3.

DP34 Traffic Lights A1 GIANT Classroom Poster with FREE Dry-Wipe Pen
DP34 Traffic Lights A1 GIANT Classroom Poster with FREE Dry-Wipe Pen
Offered by Primary Teaching Services

5.0 out of 5 stars A teaching assessment dream., 2 July 2014
An excellent assessment tool. When it says giant, it doesn't lie. The dry wipe pens rub of without any marks left and you can stick post it notes to it without them falling off. I also plan on using it for behaviour management in my probation year a d as a result., I ordered another.

Takin' Over the Asylum (Modern Plays)
Takin' Over the Asylum (Modern Plays)
by Donna Franceschild

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm MAD for it., 2 July 2014
A fantastic play. The script is well produced with clear fonts and spacing. The paper quality isn't to my personal standard (dry and cheap) but that's just me. The content includes stage directions, character information, cues, past production info and of course, the script. A great show for any amateur or professional groups.

Page: 1 | 2