Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (High Wycombe, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LEGO Disney Princess 41054: Rapunzel's Creativity Tower
LEGO Disney Princess 41054: Rapunzel's Creativity Tower

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but not terribly sturdy, 5 Jan. 2015
My 5 year old received this Lego set for Christmas and was very excited to build it. She needed quite a lot of guidance and help (it's her first big Lego set) and has enjoyed playing with it since it's been built.
I was disappointed with some of the structure however. The base (green boards) is in four parts and only has a few pieces to pin them together which means that if you lift the completed tower, the base falls apart. The walls have a few large pieces which are in a solid block and not pinned by enough supporting pieces so tend to wobble and fall easily if the whole structure is moved.
I eventually put the tower on a larger, more sturdy base and reinforced the floors and walls with extra pieces of Lego from our other bits and pieces. Bit disappointed with this aspect of this set.

The Velveteen Rabbit Heritage Edition (Egmont Heritage)
The Velveteen Rabbit Heritage Edition (Egmont Heritage)
by Margery Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
A beautiful story and a super edition. We love this story and really enjoy reading it.

Mookie Mini Street Cruz II Tri-Scooter(Pink/Purple)
Mookie Mini Street Cruz II Tri-Scooter(Pink/Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super scooter and my daughter has finally got to grips ..., 21 Oct. 2014
Super scooter and my daughter has finally got to grips with using it several years after buying for her. Very sturdy and coping well with knocks and falls.

Tippitoes Step Up Stool (White/Grey)
Tippitoes Step Up Stool (White/Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
This has been fantastic. A great buy and still going strong several years later.

Design For How People Learn (Voices That Matter)
Design For How People Learn (Voices That Matter)
by Julie Dirksen

5.0 out of 5 stars My colleagues and I really enjoyed reading this and frequently refer to it, 21 Oct. 2014
My colleagues and I really enjoyed reading this and frequently refer to it. In fact, we often compare the layout of other books with this one and the other books always fall short.
A good read and a great reference.

Warduff: and the corncob caper
Warduff: and the corncob caper
by Mat Head

We love this story.

The Pig's Knickers
The Pig's Knickers
by Jonathan Emmett

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Pig's Knickers (Paperback)
A firm favourite in our house.

Tankini Boyshorts longer Set Pacific Navy,white Stripes Size 16
Tankini Boyshorts longer Set Pacific Navy,white Stripes Size 16
Offered by RGMM Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars The tankini top was great - fitted well and looked good, 21 Oct. 2014
The tankini top was great - fitted well and looked good. The shorts were really uncomfortable and because they're quite long, they rolled up as I walked which was not a very good look. I spent the whole time I was wearing them tugging at them. I eventually put some trousers over the top. I won't go for the shorts look again.

2 X Frozen Coin Purse, Loot Bag Party Supplies Free P & P
2 X Frozen Coin Purse, Loot Bag Party Supplies Free P & P

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these little purses, 21 Oct. 2014
Very pleased with these little purses. I'm planning to use them as prizes at a party - I'm sure the recipient will be equally pleased!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the party invitations we ordered, 21 Oct. 2014
Really pleased with the party invitations we ordered. I was worried about the spacing when I put the text in the box during the ordering process because it was so bunched up and not well spaced. I needn't have worried - the invitations looked exactly like the image on the page and my little girl was thrilled with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3