Profile for luke > Reviews

Content by luke

luke

VEO Grey Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The new iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 - Includes Sleep Wake - Includes Screen Protector and Cloth
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars A great iPad case, 16 Feb 2013
A really good case that's good value for money. I'd recommend this to others. The offering did include a scratch proof screen protector but it never said this in the amazon page (hence I bought it from someone else when I didn't need it).

LUPO USB 'Bullit' Car Charger for iPhone 3G/3GS/4 iPod Touch Nano Classic Shuffle - BLACK
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car USB, 29 Dec 2010
I purchased this USB adapter after breaking my sat nav car recharger. In my opinion, this is a really good product and seems well made which is impressive considering the price. THis also fits in the cigarette adapter without removing it each time (so i can still close the cover with it in). I recommend this product for others.

IOMAX 2.5" USB 2.0 IDE Hard Drive Enclosure - Black
IOMAX 2.5" USB 2.0 IDE Hard Drive Enclosure - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good caddy !!!, 7 Nov 2010
I am really impressed... this is really cheap but worked really well!! I purchased it to transfer data from a non-bootable HDD in my old pc. This allowed me to transfer the data to my new pc. It also includes the smallest screwdriver ive ever seen.