Profile for A UK Customer > Reviews

A UK Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Speedo Adult Competition Noseclip  - Graphite, One Size
Speedo Adult Competition Noseclip - Graphite, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars «:::P:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::», 8 Mar. 2016
This nose clip is comfortable, light weight and very stable.

People who complain it comes off have either stretched it too far before putting it on (and therefore irreparably damaged it) or have simply put it on the wrong way round.

FYI, the correct way to wear this nose clip is with the 'U' metal part just under your nostrils and the rubber-covered bits pointing upwards along the sides of your nose.

NOOSY all-in-one SIM CUTTER - standard SIM to micro SIM to nano SIM
NOOSY all-in-one SIM CUTTER - standard SIM to micro SIM to nano SIM
Offered by Aqua Foto

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly for me., 15 Feb. 2016
Just make sure you fully insert your card, place the cutter on a table, and then press the handle down slowly but quite firmly - just to make double sure I did this with both hands. After that, I didn't even have to use the enclosed file.

Ink Remover Eraser Eradicator Correction Pen
Ink Remover Eraser Eradicator Correction Pen
Offered by Shop Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS - TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY, 6 Jan. 2016
First of all, this so-called "Ink Remover Eraser Eradicator Correction Pen" has a felt tip pen on one end and an eraser tip on the other.

Secondly, when I used the eraser tip to remove ink from other pens it did not work.

Thirdly, when I used it to remove ink from its own pen tip, it did not work either.

It therefore appears that the only purpose served by this item is to extract money from hopeful buyers.

Please Amazon, stop selling this rubbish.

Car Mini Thermometer Universal Temperature Gauge Swimming Pool
Car Mini Thermometer Universal Temperature Gauge Swimming Pool
Offered by bomien

1.0 out of 5 stars So unreliable it is not fit for purpose!, 3 Jan. 2016
Total waste of money. I would give it 0 stars if I could.

Toshiba Canvio Plus External Hard Drive 2 TB (2.5" (6.4 cm), USB 3.0) Black
Toshiba Canvio Plus External Hard Drive 2 TB (2.5" (6.4 cm), USB 3.0) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive piece of kit!, 1 April 2015
Ironically I almost returned this hard drive because when I plugged it into my USB hub it kept making a metallic clicking noise and did not seem to work. As a last ditch attempt I tried connecting it directly to the computer and lo, it immediately started working perfectly!!

Despite its tiny size this drive is capacious, fast, and very quiet. I am so impressed with it I will probably buy another one for my laptop.

Wealth DNA - Proven Principles For Lasting Wealth
Wealth DNA - Proven Principles For Lasting Wealth

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had never bought this 'book' (hook)!!, 15 Mar. 2015
Let's put things in perspective, please!!

As I discovered by reading this (very badly written) book, after being a drug addict and petty criminal for many years the author was working as a pizza delivery boy in 2004 and as a 'guru' or speaker in 2006. Just what qualified him to do the latter remains unclear.

The smug, self-congratulatory tone of the book is simply insufferable, only beaten by the shallowness of its advice which sometimes is also downright wrong, e.g. when describing shares in Tesco as a good investment (when it is patently clear that Tesco's problems are far from temporary) or a leasehold flat as an appreciating asset (with no mention of the fact that a leasehold flat can also be a fast-depreciating asset if its lease is running short or the freeholder has a bad reputation).

Particularly cringeworthy is the author's reference to "me mate Warren (Buffett)". Really?

Worse still, as other reviewers have rightly pointed out, the main purpose of the book is indeed to upsell Wagner's other stuff, which is all part of a system known as "staircasing". The author even boasts about this in the book, to show the reader what a business genius he is! The products he upsells to you range from the increasingly priced workshops to one-one mentorship where he is allegedly paid £10,000 a day. As they say, a fool and his money...

Although when he sent me the book Mr Wagner cunningly enclosed two complimentary tickets to his three-day event in Peterborough, I am pleased to tell you these have now been safely shredded.

Finally, I feel duty-bound to warn prospective readers that, as also stated in the book, if you buy one of Wagner's books or products from him (or from Progressive Property Ventures LLP as the case may be) they will retain your name and address and contact you to try and sell you more expensive stuff. Which is just another reason why I wish I had never bought this 'book'!!

NB. This review relates to the printed edition, but I have no reason to believe that content of the kindle edition is materially different.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2015 11:12 AM GMT

Six Step Six Figure System: How to Harness the Power of Amazon to Build Your Online Business

5.0 out of 5 stars Please make this title available in PRINTED format., 1 Mar. 2015
I LOVE this book, but I absolutely HATE kindle.

Reading a whole book off a screen is the worst possible thing for my eyesight.

I NEED this book in printed format. I don't want to go blind courtesy of Amazon!!

Please make this title available in PRINTED format.

Wealth DNA: Proven Principles for Lasting Wealth
Wealth DNA: Proven Principles for Lasting Wealth
by Daniel Wagner

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had never bought this 'book' (hook)!!, 28 Feb. 2015
Let's put things in perspective, please!!

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2015 11:25 AM BST

How to Invest in the UK Property Market
How to Invest in the UK Property Market
by Gerry FitzGerald

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent primer for the UK property market, 19 Oct. 2014
Excellent primer for the UK property market.

As someone who had to learn all this from personal experience, I can tell the Author writes knowledgeably and offers much valuable advice. If only a book like this had been available when I started out!!

Highly recommended reading for anyone who is considering getting started in property, or who has not been in the industry very long. A handy refresher for others, too.

I hope the Author is considering an updated version of this book to reflect some of the changes there have been in legislation and in the BTL mortgage market. Having said that, most of the information in this book is still 100% accurate today.

Sabichi 1-Function Slim Line Shower Head and Hose
Sabichi 1-Function Slim Line Shower Head and Hose
Offered by TCB DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, but not brilliant, 9 April 2014
I don't know why they describe it as "chrome plated" when it is in fact plastic.

Still, you get the hose and all the fittings for jut over £6, so I suppose it's good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6