Profile for Jordiek > Reviews

Blue Moon Soprano Ukulele in Red
Offered by Piano Covers Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Item does not match picture at all, 19 Jun 2012
This review is from: Blue Moon Soprano Ukulele in Red
The pictured ukulele is not at all what the product looks like. For a start the ukulele does not have a black outline around the body and the ring around the hole is not matching. The colour is not red and more pink. The fretboard where it joins the ukulele is not straight and more pointed and the picture shows a nice oak colour for the fretboard, it is actually just black. The picture shows a ukulele with no dots on the fretboard but there are some. Not happy.

Supergets® Dual Layer Combo Iphone 4 , 4s Case Cover,Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth- Dark Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 18 Mar 2012
This case is not bad for the price, however the most annoying thing I find about it is that when you set it down on a flat surface and try to use it, the case makes it wobble because the back is slightly pointed.

MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
Offered by Classic Parfums

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 April 2011
I purchased this item for my mum for mothers day and she loves it. Her hair always looks really nice and I was jealous so I ordered some for myself absolutely love this product and highly recommend it to everyone.

Simpsons Figurines Series 3 Springfield Elementary - Bart Simpson
Simpsons Figurines Series 3 Springfield Elementary - Bart Simpson
Offered by Toptoys2u Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice figure, 16 April 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Nice figure the picture threw me off a little as I could not see exactly which figure I was buying, but I ordered it anyway. I was very pleased with the product and recommend to all Simpsons lovers out there. :)

Gola Redford2 Bag - Black/ Red
Gola Redford2 Bag - Black/ Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, 16 April 2011
I pretty much knew what I was getting with this product because I have had a different bag in the past. Very nice bag, bright colour red which is nice and overall a good bag. Love the material and the interior pocket is very useful. :)

Dakine School Case Pencil Case - Red, OS
Dakine School Case Pencil Case - Red, OS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pencil case, 16 April 2011
This is a good pencil case I still use it to this date and is very solid and durable, only disappointment is that the image on the description is not correct due to the fact that the front of the case does not have a pocket however all of the other photos are correct. Overall a good case :)

USB UK mains TWIN charger adapter BLACK
USB UK mains TWIN charger adapter BLACK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great at all, 16 April 2011
When I received this product I was exited, much to my disappointment the product only worked for around five minutes after this time the light went off and my items stopped charging :( Not worth the money, sorry.