Profile for mrs hill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ruff-n-Tumble Serve-n-Sling Retractable Ball Thrower
Ruff-n-Tumble Serve-n-Sling Retractable Ball Thrower

5.0 out of 5 stars the best on the market!, 14 May 2014
This is the best ball chucker around. It gives you precision throwing and our dogs love it. This also fits the 'chuckit' ball range in medium so its win/win for us.

Bronte Glen Active Non-Slip Vet Bedding Paws, 100 x 150 cm, Wheat
Bronte Glen Active Non-Slip Vet Bedding Paws, 100 x 150 cm, Wheat
Offered by Bronte Glen Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, thick and comfy!, 14 May 2014
dont be fooled by cheap comparison vet bed. Bronte Glen is the best - it is thick, soft and the dogs love it. Im sure there are a million uses for this - camping, fishing, etc. Its not just for dogs.

SINGLE SIZE - GREY & RED SKULLS DUVET COVER BED SET
SINGLE SIZE - GREY & RED SKULLS DUVET COVER BED SET

4.0 out of 5 stars washes well, 30 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my teenage son. Thinking that it wouldnt last 2 minutes given the price. I was so wrong, it washes well, and has lasted a year and has been alternated with another duvet set. If you are after skulls theme this duvet set works well and it isnt scratchy like some cheaper sets.

Bring Me The Horizon - Mens Sheffard Arms Zip Hoodie - Small Grey
Bring Me The Horizon - Mens Sheffard Arms Zip Hoodie - Small Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars thin material, 30 Oct. 2013
for the price Id say this isnt good value for money. It isnt made from the usual thick fabric that you expect from a hoody. It is very thin, almost t shirt material, which isnt stated anywhere on the product listing.

That said, this was a gift and the recipient is very happy with it. Not sure how well it washes... will let you know.

Slipknot Band Frame Black Mens T-Shirt Small
Slipknot Band Frame Black Mens T-Shirt Small

4.0 out of 5 stars comes up quite small, 30 Oct. 2013
I know this is a small t shirt - but I bought it to fit a 13yr old boy. It fits him fine, but he is quite slim built. So, size wise, Id say order bigger than you usually would. It washes well and is a huge hit with the teenager.

Counting the Cost
Counting the Cost

5.0 out of 5 stars heartfelt and honest, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Counting the Cost (Kindle Edition)
Have just finished reading Counting the Cost - in one afternoon! I want to give you a huge hug and will do so next time I see you. I am so pleased that you are happy now, settled and living in a place you love.

Korn Evolve Guitar Black Mens T-shirt Small
Korn Evolve Guitar Black Mens T-shirt Small

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 20 Aug. 2013
bought this for my son. It washes beautifully and has kept its colour! Good quality for the price and doesnt need ironing. Bonus!

Jane's Jaunt! - Living in Luxor the Early Days
Jane's Jaunt! - Living in Luxor the Early Days

5.0 out of 5 stars first year living in Luxor, 20 Aug. 2013
I loved this book! Everything about it, all the ups and downs of building and living in Luxor (west bank) After visiting luxor in 2011 and meeting Jane in person I just had to download this book onto my Kindle. It has reminded me of all the things I LOVE about Luxor; the friendly people, the tea, the delicious food - mmmm Egyptian bread is to die for and last but not least the wonderful sights, the tours that Jane organised for us. Our fabulous Egyptologist who called us "my family" and was fabulous with our children. Our driver who was lovely and patient - I just cannot describe how wondeful Jane Akshar and her staff are.
This book takes you there - in your minds eye, but to fully appreciate everything you just have to go to Luxor. Just do it!

Neal's Yard Bee Lovely Body Lotion 295ML
Neal's Yard Bee Lovely Body Lotion 295ML
Offered by TheBeautyBay

4.0 out of 5 stars save the bees!, 19 Jun. 2013
beautiful body lotion, saving the bees at the same time as moisturising your body. What more can you ask for?

Smells, lovely and fresh, ideal for Summer or Winter when you long for that fresh, citrus smell. Give it a try.

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars better than 50 shades!, 19 Jun. 2013
I really like these books, but they just dont seem long enough!

So much better than 50 shades of grey.

Page: 1 | 2