Profile for Mittzi > Reviews

Remegel 24 Tablets Original Mint
Remegel 24 Tablets Original Mint
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 30 Nov 2014
These really do the job for indigestion. They seemed to be off the market for a while, what a relief to see them reappear, nothing works as well as Remegel.

Ktwo Christmas Labels Gift Wrap Stickers Gift Idea Stocking Filler
Ktwo Christmas Labels Gift Wrap Stickers Gift Idea Stocking Filler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great labels, 28 Nov 2014
Beautiful labels and plenty of different designs.

Nice size and just what I wanted.

Purple 20mm Lanyard with breakaway and zinc alloy clip PLUS CARDHOLDER
Purple 20mm Lanyard with breakaway and zinc alloy clip PLUS CARDHOLDER
Offered by Kestronics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lanyard, 28 Nov 2014
Fab and a really lovely colour.

The lanyard is comfortable to wear and is robust and well made.

I am very pleased with this purchase.

Diary Sticker Set Label Sticky Note - 6 Kawaii Craft PVC sheets for Scrapbooking
Offered by Lau&Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 28 Nov 2014
Too small and I can't see how they actually stick. To me they were just tiny pieces of plastic, which I can't use.

No instructions either.

They went straight in the bin and I wasted £3.99.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They work., 16 Jun 2014
What can I say? My husband was complaining of constipation and after a spoonful of these mixed with some orange juice, he was relieved. Walking like John Wayne for a while but very relieved.

eSynic® 8GB Mini USB Memory Stick Digital Voice Recorder Dictaphone Aluminium Alloy-with Free Caring Boxes- Flash Drive Voice Sound Record- Sliver Color
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 16 Jun 2014
Fab little recorder, I can now remember what is said at meetings without having to take copious notes. Very handy item for work.
As for recording surreptitiously, you could but I prefer not to hear what is said behind my back!

Generic 2.1A Spring Flexible USB Data Sync Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000
Offered by Utek-solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, 16 Jun 2014
Excellent product, just plug it in the cigarette lighter and it works straight away. I can now charge my phone on the go. I usually charge it on the way to work and coming home again. Thanks to this handy little gadget, my phone is always ready to make and receive calls.

I would definitely recommend this product.

Gadgets World, Multi colour Pull Tab PU Leather Pouch Cover Case Only Fits for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III + Stylus Touch Pen. (Dark Purple)
Offered by GADGETS WORLD

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for phone, 16 Jun 2014
Pouch itself is well made however it is too big for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and my phone kept slipping out. This rendered the product useless as the whole idea was to protect my phone. I gave up using the pouch as I was concerned my phone would fall onto the floor and break.

Canesten Combi Pessary & Cream
Canesten Combi Pessary & Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars What is there to say!, 2 Mar 2014
If you itch in places where it becomes impossible to sit down, this is the stuff dreams are made of.

CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph
CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 2 Mar 2014
This really works well and is great for my very fiddly to fix Tomtom sat nav.

I would recommend this to anyone who owns a TomTom sat nav who finds the mount as infuriating as I do.

The air in my car is less blue and my mouth is a lot less potty since buying this.

It slips very easily into the CD slot in my CD player and the maddeningly, awkward TomTom is much easier to fix on, it is also really easy to see and doesn't leave nasty marks on the screen.

Job done.