Profile for Thiskittybites. > Reviews

Content by Thiskittybites.

Thiskittybites. "thiskittybites" (southampton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Dreams N Drapes Chichi Blossom Duvet Cover Quilt Bedding Set, Aqua (Blue/Green), King Size
Offered by Chic at Home Furnishings

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the design, 19 May 2015
Have had these covers for a couple of months now, they wash very well and have kept their colour too, and they are colour fast, I don't iron them. they don't need it. Love the design.

Wool Overs Women's Silk & Cotton V Neck Cardigan Natural White Medium
Wool Overs Women's Silk & Cotton V Neck Cardigan Natural White Medium
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing big., 19 May 2015
After reading reviews I ordered the size up, and needn't have bothered, I'm a slim 10 and the medium is huge, if I had not taken them in my suitcase and needed them for a holiday I would have changed them. Other than that they are super soft very well made and look good on.

Citrus Magic Air Freshener Orange - 3.5 Oz
Citrus Magic Air Freshener Orange - 3.5 Oz
Offered by Highstreethydro

5.0 out of 5 stars I find guests use it just because they love it, it may seem a bit expensive but ..., 9 April 2015
This essential oil spray is a pure smell, does not use propellant and removes smells, doesn't just cover it up with another one. I find guests use it just because they love it, it may seem a bit expensive but you only need one short spray and we use one up in 6-9 months in a two person household.

Avon Illuminating Face Pearls
Avon Illuminating Face Pearls
Offered by The Ding Dong Bazaar Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle and gorgeous., 9 April 2015
Love these beads they leave a lovely peachy hue, much more subtle than solid blushers, and I just can't get cream blushers on right.

HealGel by HealGel Face 50ml
HealGel by HealGel Face 50ml
Offered by Bath & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this twice a week on my nose, ..., 9 April 2015
I use this twice a week on my nose,brows and upper lip to keep the skin smooth. Use it sparingly or you will peel ! I always use moisturiser over the top of it.

Lilibeth of New York Brow Shaper Set of 2 Aqua
Lilibeth of New York Brow Shaper Set of 2 Aqua
Offered by Instant Beauty Fix

5.0 out of 5 stars A close shave., 9 April 2015
I have tried the cheap ones and hated them, these are great, I do not use them on my eye brows as I would be too afraid I would end up with lop sided brows ! I do use them to remove the down on my face so foundation sits better and last longer. I also use them to trim the neckline on my husband. They may be a little more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Henderson Luck Leather Shoes In Tan Standard Fit Size 6
Offered by Clarks

5.0 out of 5 stars The shoe didn't fit this Cinderella., 9 April 2015
Loved the shoes but they were very big ! They arrived in two days, well packed, and I returned them postage paid, so I was happy, but shoe-less.

Ladies Sheep Print Nightwear All In One Long Sleeve Zip Up Jumpsuit Onesie Pyjama Sleepwear Lilac S/M
Offered by Louise-23

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter onesie land., 9 April 2015
Very warm onesie just right for the winter months. Well made, washes well.Arrived quickly.

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation Ivory 10
Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation Ivory 10
Offered by SMARTZPRICE

2.0 out of 5 stars To slippery to handle., 9 April 2015
I personally didn't like it, but I gave it to a friend who loves it. Feels very slippery, probably due to the cosmetic silicone, and didn't give me the coverage I like, building it up just didn't look good on me.

Euthymol Original Toothpaste 75ml
Euthymol Original Toothpaste 75ml
Offered by Dental Direct UK

1.0 out of 5 stars tasted and looked like cleaning teeth with germolene, 9 April 2015
No fault of the seller, this item arrived in reasonable time but what an awful taste, tasted and looked like cleaning teeth with germolene, if you like an strong antiseptic taste, this is for you, I think I will try it as grouting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10