Profile for johno > Reviews

Content by johno

johno (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Aukey Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Speaker with Premium Hi-Fi Sound, Dual 3W Drivers, Enhanced Bass, 14 Hours Playtime for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, and More (Black)
Offered by Tianyue Dazzling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of speakers, 14 Jan. 2016
Great set of speakers, I bought this for my workshop, no problems, syncs with my iPod in seconds, sound is fantastic, well pleased, highly recommend.

Coocheer Portable Powerful Sound Upgraded NFC Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Built in Microphone
Offered by ENICER

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic bit of kit, 14 Jan. 2016
Well what can I say, fantastic bit of kit, the sound is massive for this little set of speakers, also the sound is clean, I bought this to use with my iPod touch for use in my sauna, placed on the cool floor. when it arrived I opened the box, and it was already partially charged, switch it on, and in a couple of seconds synced with my iPod, perfect, easy to set up. very pleased, and the price is fantastic, all good.

Visions of Vanaheim
Visions of Vanaheim
by Nornoriel Lokason

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 7 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Visions of Vanaheim (Paperback)
I love this book, very well researched and much information on Vanatru, some of the personal knosis is interesting, but you must see this as personal and not guidance offered to all who read this book, this book has been so valuable to my own path of Vanatra.

Small Solid Bronze Danish Falster Thors Hammer (Mjolnir) Pendant
Small Solid Bronze Danish Falster Thors Hammer (Mjolnir) Pendant
Offered by Interesting Times

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little Thor hammer, 19 May 2015
Fantastic little Thor hammer, better than the image, really well made and I just love it, and polished bronze into the bargain, :)

Seidr: The Gate is Open: Working with Trance Prophecy, the High Seat and Norse Witchcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, well worth the read, 17 May 2015
Great book, well worth the read, like the personal bits, Katie has really done a great job on this small book.

The Thunder Wizard Path (Modern Teutonic Shamanism Book 1)
The Thunder Wizard Path (Modern Teutonic Shamanism Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars some nice ideas for a practicing asatru person, 17 May 2015
Well quite a different book from the usual asatru northern way books, some nice ideas for a practicing asatru person, and worth the read, obviously Mr Denney has done a lot of research, but the problem for me is, he has grafted much Chinese and Indian esoteric stuff onto a western northern European tradition, interesting, but I'm really not sure about it, but I will not push it aside, I think he has some very interesting points, something I'm going to think about, I do recommend this book, but read with an open mind.

Elves, Wights, and Trolls: Studies Towards the Practice of Germanic Heathenry: Vol. I: Studies Towards the Practice of Germanic Heathenry v. 1
by Stephan Grundy

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book, huge amounts of information for those practicing ..., 2 May 2015
A fantastic book, huge amounts of information for those practicing the ways of the old Norse religion, I love the books of Kveldulf Gundarsson, he is about the only one I personally trust with accurate information, great book.

Omron Healthcare M3 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron Healthcare M3 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars A great and very accurate Machine, 2 May 2015
A great and very accurate Machine, reads the same as my doctors machine, I am on blood pressure meds, and is a invaluable tool for keeping an eye on my blood pressure, also great to know that the readings are accurate.

The Way of Wyrd
The Way of Wyrd
by Brian Bates

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this wonderful book, 2 May 2015
This review is from: The Way of Wyrd (Paperback)
I read this years ago when I first started the way of Anglo Saxon witchcraft, I have just bought it cos my old copy was lent out, and never came back, just as exciting as the first time I read it all those years ago, This book started me on my path, and I have never looked back, I highly recommend this wonderful book.

The Asatru Edda: Sacred Lore of the North
The Asatru Edda: Sacred Lore of the North
by The Norroena Society

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, a must buy for those into Asatru, 2 May 2015
Fantastic book, a must buy for those into Asatru, quite a thick tome that will keep you happy for some time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7