Profile for Fareham Buyer > Reviews

The 305
The 305
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
This review is from: The 305 (Amazon Instant Video)
What no to love about this

Malalasekera English - Sinhala Dictionary
Malalasekera English - Sinhala Dictionary
by J.P. Malasekera

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken book, 18 Mar 2014
Purchased this book from indymadapatha. for 35. It was well packed arrived within the period of delivery time. The book was covered in few layers of protective covers. However, when you open up the package it is a book send with a 'detached bind to its cover'. Dictionary is a not a every day purchase. Purpose of my purchase was to teach my children some Sinhala and to use it when it necessary in the future. How ever it is my first and last time. Next time you might have to run a quality check before send anything. I am sure this could be a random mistake. But I have be the one who received this book that I need to fix myself before it falling apart even more..If this happened during transport, I suggest use some bubble wraps. There were few dents on the book it its edges. I suspect it is either originally wasn't properly stick to it cover or it might have happen during transport.

But yes, thank you for sending me the book. I appreciate the thank you email after the purchase. I appreciate the effort, and i have this great book besides me at last.

Infantino Breathe Carrier
Infantino Breathe Carrier
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 26.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Sep 2012
Oh saved lot of crying times :) I use this carrier more and more each day! I am so pleased with this product. Well padded. Comfortable for he baby to sit in :) the only thing is, after hour or so I always have a back pain! I'm very athletic so it take lot for that level. So I wouldn't say it's not for constant carrying. Ideal for mums who wants house works to be finish quickly :) and we even work in the garden together :) very pretty and ideal product for your baby. highly recommend.

Black Pvc Vinyl Lace Up Front - Zip Back Sexy Ladies Mini Dress Black (M)
Black Pvc Vinyl Lace Up Front - Zip Back Sexy Ladies Mini Dress Black (M)
Offered by WICKD
Price: 22.45

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 11 Sep 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Expected a lot out of this. Lol and yes it's a lovely play dress, but it didn't meets it's beautiful look :( but it's great for this price.

Lindam Jump About Plus Bouncer (Red)
Lindam Jump About Plus Bouncer (Red)
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 11 Sep 2012
This bouncer does its job. My 6 months girl love this! It's perfect! Only thing is she would reach to side straps to scratch her face by rubbing her face against it! Lol these straps are not very smooth! It's strong and does its job. Highly recommend.

East Coast Nursery Tiny Love Take Along Mobile
East Coast Nursery Tiny Love Take Along Mobile
Offered by Just Childsplay
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh beautiful!, 11 Sep 2012
My 6 months baby absolutly love this! And very pleased with this :) beautiful music, and play for long time... My girl do not fall to sleep with this, but starting to play!!! It's a great toy!

Kiddu Jordan Baby Walker (Blue, 6 Months)
Kiddu Jordan Baby Walker (Blue, 6 Months)
Price: 35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 11 Sep 2012
My 6 months loves this new walker. :) I am very happy with this buy. Still my baby didn't want to be there for too long, so I am yet to get a good use of this in coming few months. It's a good buy, great price too :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Epaderm, 11 Sep 2012
My baby girl is just 6 months and not having very good time thanks to very itchy eczema ! I was suffering just watching how terrible it was to her. My GP described this Epaderm Oinment, and it did its magic! It's a very thick , sticky cream! (watch out those clothes!!!) Perfect for very dry skin. It can be sticky and oily, but it absorb into the skin. Most of all, this is a very effective solution for very dry skin. Can use this in the bath too :) Highly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fareham Buyer, 9 Dec 2011
One of the best toys I've purchased in Amazon. So cute and cuddly. I bough this as a Christmas gift, but end up keeping it for my baby. My baby due in March and can't wait to see he/she loving this Puppy Scout... For now he is my pal... Good buy, lovely Christmas gift.