Profile for Maxine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
One Direction Fashion Doll Harry
One Direction Fashion Doll Harry
Offered by Clickmegetme

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase of the One Direction Doll, 14 Nov. 2014
Very pleased with my purchase of the One Direction Doll. It arrived in good time and was well packaged. My Granddaughter will love it! Many, many thanks.

Olympus VN-732PC Digital Voice Recorder with 4GB Flash Memory, WMA, MP3 - Silver
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect, picks up everything and is very discreat, 17 July 2014
I wanted something which I could use when I go to choir practice as I forget the harmony's. This is perfect, picks up everything and is very discreat. Lots of different folders on it so I can organize my songs, and the recording is very clear. Wonderful!

Mele & Co "Sarah" Pink Girls Musical Jewellery Box With Fairy Castle Images
Mele & Co "Sarah" Pink Girls Musical Jewellery Box With Fairy Castle Images

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful musical Jewellery box, 4 April 2014
What a lovely musical Jewellery box! Bigger than I was expecting and really pretty. I gave it to my Granddaughter for her birthday and she was over the moon with it.
It came very well packaged, no damage. I had it sent to her address as I wasn't sure if it would get to me in time to take it to her, but I needn't have worried, she got it a day early so that was a bonus.
Would highly recommend it.

Dr. Meter® Wood Moisture Meter MD-812 Digital LCD Display - To Measure the Percentage of Water in Given Substance
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job well, 22 Feb. 2014
I bought this meter for my husband who was always putting the fire out with damp wood!!! Now he can test the logs for dampness and we no longer have problems. Good value for the price I paid, highly recommend.

Chroma - A4 Duo Double Sided Matte/Matte Inkjet Photo Paper - Premium Grade 220gsm (100 Sheets)
Offered by Chroma Products®

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 22 Feb. 2014
This double sided photo paper is great value for money. It didn't bleed through to the other side and is ideal for my inserts to card I make. Would highly recommend it.

Nail Art Sourcebook: Over 500 Designs for Fingertip Fashions
Nail Art Sourcebook: Over 500 Designs for Fingertip Fashions
by Pansy Alexander

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small book, 22 Feb. 2014
The content of this nail art book was quite good but I was expecting it to be bigger so had to buy another present to go with it for my granddaughter at Christmas.

Hugo Boss Femme Eau de Parfum for Women - 75 ml
Hugo Boss Femme Eau de Parfum for Women - 75 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value for a quality purfum spray, 22 Feb. 2014
Such a fresh lovely perfume and at such a good price. Would definitely recommend it, and it came very well packaged and quickly too.

El Camino
El Camino

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my Son, 22 May 2013
This review is from: El Camino (Audio CD)
My Son loved this CD and plays it all the time. He said he would recommend it to his friends and that the Black Keys are fantastic.
Not my taste but if it keeps him happy that's ok by me!!!

Tough Love
Tough Love

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loved it!, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Tough Love (Audio CD)
Good tracks on this Cd according to my son. He was really pleased with it and would recommend it to his age group.

Lightweight Aluminium Shower Stool / Bath Bench - Disability Aid
Lightweight Aluminium Shower Stool / Bath Bench - Disability Aid
Offered by Uk Mobility Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy shower stool, 22 May 2013
This shower stool came in so handy after a hip operation. It helped showering and did not slip when I sat on it. the only improvement I would have liked was for the legs to fold for storage, but maybe that would have interfered with it's stability.

Page: 1 | 2