Profile for Pistebeast > Reviews

Content by Pistebeast

Pistebeast (Ely, Cambridgeshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Night Stalker (Robert Hunter Book 3)
The Night Stalker (Robert Hunter Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great author, 21 Jun 2014
I worship Chris Carter. I have read all of his books in paperback & am now getting them on my Kindle. The chapters are short but keep you wanting to read more. The story is well written and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Electric, 5 Jun 2014
This works well. USB cable plugs in easily and there is red LED indicator. I have used it to charge my various gadgets (Kindle, Samsung Galaxy phone & Google Nexus 7 tablet) without mishap.

Veetop® Dual USB High Speed (MFI Certified) Car Charger UPGRADE 3.4Amp 15.5W - 2.4A & 1.0A, Smart charging for all iPhones (5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 3GS, 3G),iPad Air, iPad Mini, Apple iOS7, iPod,iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/Note 2/3, Nexus, Sony, Nokia, HTC, LG, Motorora,Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, GPS,Smartphones & Tablets (Black/Silver)
Offered by Veetop

4.0 out of 5 stars Charges, 5 Jun 2014
I have not tested this charger for any length of time but it fits snugly in the car socket. I have successfully tested it to part charge my Samsung Galaxy phone & my Google Nexus tablet. Seems to be a sturdy piece of kit.

VEO - Heavy duty Micro USB data cable for Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia, HTC , Sony Ericsson - 3M Black
Offered by icestation

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice long cable, 12 May 2014
I had rearranged the furniture in a room & needed a longer cable to reach from the USB wall socket to the cabinet to enable me to charge my gadgets. This cable fits the bill nicely. It is of a strong build and works fine with my Samsung Galaxy phone, Kindle Paperwhite & Google Nexus 7.

Verbatim 49985 Slim Library DVD Case 25 pack
Verbatim 49985 Slim Library DVD Case 25 pack
Offered by Espace-Disque

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim, 30 April 2014
This pack of DVD cases represents value for money. The covers are of good quality and the DVDs clip in just fine. They are slimmer than the standard ones which means less storage space is needed.

The Phoenix Crisis (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 3)
The Phoenix Crisis (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good reead, 30 April 2014
I have just finished this book. This is the third in the series of books and I will have to purchase the next one to see how things turn out. I am enjoying this series.

50 Plastic Money / Coin / Bank Bags - No Mixed Coin
50 Plastic Money / Coin / Bank Bags - No Mixed Coin
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent bags, 30 April 2014
What can you say? These are simply bags for coins. They seem to be fairly sturdy and are clearly marked with the type & amount of coins they can hold.

LiteOn DL-8ATSH Slim Slot 8x DVDRW - Black
LiteOn DL-8ATSH Slim Slot 8x DVDRW - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 3 April 2014
I have always liked LiteOn drives and this does not dissappoint. It was a replacement drive for my laptop. It was easy to install and works well.

Sony AD-7760H 8x SATA Internal Slim DVDRW - Black Bare
Sony AD-7760H 8x SATA Internal Slim DVDRW - Black Bare

5.0 out of 5 stars A great replacement, 3 April 2014
This was a replacement drive for the original one in my PC which wore out. It was easy to fit and the bezel swap process was fine. I have used the drive many times now and it works perfectly. I have suffered no read or burn issues.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present, 3 April 2014
This goblet looked beautiful and well made. It is the same height as a standard wine glass and is easy to hold. It is a gift so I cannot comment too much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5