Profile for Mr. A. A. Patel > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. A. Patel

Mr. A. A. Patel "Amsterrific"

Accessory Village Black Super Hydro Gel Protective Armour / Case / Skin / Cover / Shell For HTC Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it!, 11 July 2011
I had the same case for the HTC Legend that I had and loved it then. I then had that replaced with a Desire, and with seeing no fault in the Legend case, bought the same again! The case is smart and grippy so phone isn't likely to slip out of your hand while you're on the move. It allows access to all of the features on the phone that you'd need. A bonus is that the case lips over the front of the phone so if you put the phone face down on a surface you don't have to worry about scratching the screen as it is raised up.
I highly recommend the product.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but didn't last long., 11 July 2011
I bought these gloves as I had taken up serious weight training and my hands were getting a lot of callous' from holding bars etc. The gloves arrived promptly and were packaged fine for what they are. The gloves are quite grippy and the ergonomics of it are well designed. There is even a little towel on the glove by the thumb to wipe the sweat!
However, on one of my gloves, the stitching holding the velcro strap on came away, resulting in not allowing me to wear the gloves as tightly as I liked and using the strap was pointless. I have since had to order a different product.

Parker Jotter Stainless Steel Chrome Trim Mechanical Pencil
Parker Jotter Stainless Steel Chrome Trim Mechanical Pencil
Offered by Pilotfish Pens
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, if there is one!, 11 July 2011
This is a very smart pencil and writes smoothly. Being a Parker, it is made to a high standard and being made entirely of steel would expect my one to last years! It is fine to write for long times with although when your hand gets sweaty the pencil can slip a bit! People with larger hands may find this uncomfortable to use as the pencil is quite skinny.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a few weeks!, 11 July 2011
I bought this pencil for revision purposes as I preferred writing in pencil. The pencil was comfortable to write with and felt effortless to use. However, the small bit of plastic above the shirt clip split after a few weeks rendering the pencil useless. I would only recommend this pencil if you plan on leaving it at a desk and not transporting it.

Logitech X-210 Speakers (2.1)
Logitech X-210 Speakers (2.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your buck, 11 July 2011
I'd like to start off by saying that these aren't your top-end speakers so don't have high expectations of them. They are compact and smart so they don't take up much desk space.
However, the sound you get from them is amazing. The two small satellites manage to maintain clarity even at higher volumes and along with the sub-woofer can produce a big sound. At this price, they're a steal and I would recommend purchasing them!

Maximuscle Promax 908 g Vanilla Whey Protein Shake Powder
Maximuscle Promax 908 g Vanilla Whey Protein Shake Powder
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition
Price: 28.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2010
When training I found that recovery time was long, and that I wasn't achieving my full growth potential. After careful reading, I decided to buy this product, and I'm glad I did. It's helped me to lose some weight, and build muscle. Recovery times between workouts have decreased and the product tastes quite good!