Profile for Deacon > Reviews

Content by Deacon

Deacon (Lake District UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Gund 25.5cm My First Teddy for Newborn and Above (Pink)
Gund 25.5cm My First Teddy for Newborn and Above (Pink)
Offered by Dragon Toys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gund - My First Teddy, 18 Nov. 2013
Lovely little teddy for my 10 month old grand daughter. Other than that there is nothing much more I can say!

Moon Night Light
Moon Night Light
Offered by Baby Lurve

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product for young children, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Moon Night Light (Baby Product)
This is a superbly made and well thought out product. It has three colour modes and a fourth mode where it cycles between all three colours. It is rechargeable and therefore requires no batteries. It can be charged elsewhere and then placed in the little one's room, hence no wires. It will shine for 8 to 10 hours, with an option to fade out after 30 minutes. My Grand-daughter (21 months old) loves it and exclaims "Moon on" as soon as she is taken up to bed.

Lazzaroni Grappa Di Chardonnay 50cl
Lazzaroni Grappa Di Chardonnay 50cl
Offered by DrinkSupermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Good smooth Grappa, 2 Jan. 2013
If you are a grappa fan, you will like this one. Not the finest grappa that you have ever tasted, but quite smooth and very pleasant drinking.

Tombliboos 10 inch Plush
Tombliboos 10 inch Plush
Offered by uktoyworld

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grand-daughter loves it, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Tombliboos 10 inch Plush (Toy)
This is Tombliboo Unn. It is a really well made toy. My Grand-daughter (not yet two) has not let it out of her grasp since Christmas! Pity they don't make Ooo and Eee as well.

Giuseppe Alberti Liqueurs Strega 70 cl
Giuseppe Alberti Liqueurs Strega 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of liqueurs, 2 Jan. 2013
I have been bringing Strega back from the continent for many years & everyone who tastes it says it is delicious. Hence, I cannot understand why this liqueur is not widely available in the UK. It is sweet, but not sickly; it is flavoured with about 70 herbs & spices and coloured yellow with saffron. Excellent after a meal with or without an espresso.

Grey & Blue Lunch Cool Bag - Insulated COOLBAG COOLER Food Dinner Carry Bag
Grey & Blue Lunch Cool Bag - Insulated COOLBAG COOLER Food Dinner Carry Bag
Offered by eBuyGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lunch bag, 28 Oct. 2012
I bought this little cooler bag for my wife, who usually doesn't have time to get out of work for lunch. She makes sandwiches or a salad the night before and puts it in the bag in the 'fridge. The bag keeps her lunch cool until mid-day. Great, if you haven't a 'fridge at work!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for inflamed gums, 22 Jun. 2012
I had a filling that was left too high. This aggravated my gum every time I ate and it was constantly sore for a few weeks. The hygienist fixed the filling and recommended that I rub Corsodyl Dental Gel into the gum with a toothbrush shortly after normal cleaning. I did this for a week and my gum is now fine. It also worked on a mouth ulcer, which was probably part of the same problem. Highly recommended.

Philips Sonicare HX6952/71 FlexCare Rechargeable Toothbrush 2-Pack with Soft Travel Case, Travel Charger and UV Sanitiser
Offered by LUXURY EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toothbrush, 12 Nov. 2011
My wife and I have been using Philips Sonicare brushes for years. We have tried other types of brush, but our teeth and gums never feel as clean. The UV Sanitiser is new to me and promises to add a little extra health and safety to the toothbrush, which after all, is warm and wet for most of its life - ideal conditions for breeding germs!

TePe Interdental Brush Blue 0.6mm Pack of 6
TePe Interdental Brush Blue 0.6mm Pack of 6
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Nov. 2011
These brushes are considerable cheaper from Personal Care than they are from the Dentist or Chemist. They are excellent for cleaning between the teeth - much better than floss. I wish they had been available 50 years ago!

TePe Travel Case
TePe Travel Case
Offered by Inter-Dentals

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little case, 12 Nov. 2011
This review is from: TePe Travel Case (Personal Care)
As things go, this inexpensive little case is fairly inconsequential, however it keeps all our Tepe brushes in one place and prevents them from getting bent or dirty.

Page: 1 | 2