Profile for jo > Reviews

The Very Best of Hot Chocolate
The Very Best of Hot Chocolate
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 May 2013
love this, great music from a great group, lots of favs on this cd. could listen all day lol. fantastic

I'm A Writer Not A Fighter
I'm A Writer Not A Fighter
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 8 May 2013
i love it. have been wanting this cd for so long, bought the album back in the 70s now worn out.

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed
Price: 3.32

4.0 out of 5 stars sad to have finished all 3, 16 Dec 2012
I enjoyed the trilogy, I did find myself skipping alot of the sex sceens (perhaps its my age) but it was a beautiful love story.
Personally i think it should be 18 and over because of the dark side, but very enjoyable if read with a open mind.
will look forward to new books by E L James.

Germany's Rhine & Mosel Valleys: Mainz, Cologne, Bonn, Trier & Beyond
Germany's Rhine & Mosel Valleys: Mainz, Cologne, Bonn, Trier & Beyond
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Rhine & Mosel, 16 Dec 2012
I bought this book as we were taking our motorhome over to germany and wanted to follow the 2 rivers, it was quite informative of the villages we visited but didnt tell me any more than what we found by our visit, but it was OK not sorry i bought it.

Road Atlas France 2012
Road Atlas France 2012
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars french map, 27 Nov 2012
My prevoius french map was a 2006 atlas, the pages were larger and it didnt have the spiral binding which made it easier to read, but it was out of date hence buying the 2012 atlas, its OK but i prefer the old one.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / The Girl who Played with Fire / The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest  (Extended Versions) [DVD]
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / The Girl who Played with Fire / The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Extended Versions) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars the girl with the dragon tatoo, 27 Nov 2012
Only had time to see the first DVD, but it was fantastic, great story, great actors, cant wait to see the others

Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 shades darker, 10 Nov 2012
fantastic could not put it down, great humour throughout.looking forward to 50 shades freed. Hope E L James will put pen to paper again soon.