Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Sole Control Classic 3/4 Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel Cup size - (Small 5-6.5)
Offered by Sole Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 2 April 2014
Excellent value for money. Work exactly like the more expensive ones. I will definitely be buying more to save me having to take them out every time I change shoes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 13 Jan. 2014
Dress was a lovely fit and very comfortable. I had been a bit worried that the quality wouldn't be great but I was pleasantly surprised. Delighted with my purchase.

SAVFY® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen + Clean Cloth (for Galaxy Tab 2 7" INCH P3100 P3110) (flip stand BLACK)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pen not great, 13 Jan. 2014
Delighted with the cover. The stand is handy if reading or watching films. Pen a bit of a disappointment as it doesn't work very well on my Tab but does work on my phone, but as it was a bonus addition I can't really complain. Cover was still a lot cheaper than others I've seen and is very good quality.

kwmobile® Flip style leather case for Samsung Galaxy Express i8730 with convenient magnetic fastener in Black
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 13 Jan. 2014
Good quality phone cover for a very reasonably price. I am delighted with it. Thinking of getting a few more colours.

Sabrina The Teenage Witch: Complete Box Set [DVD]
Sabrina The Teenage Witch: Complete Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Melissa Joan Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Delighted, 13 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my 18 year daughter who loved Sabrina as a child. Suffice to say she spent most of christmas in her bedroom reliving her childhood. Absolutely delighted with my purchase.

Regatta Womens Kendra Waterproof Outdoor Jacket Purple Cordial 10,12,14,16,18
Regatta Womens Kendra Waterproof Outdoor Jacket Purple Cordial 10,12,14,16,18

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 13 Jan. 2014
Jacket is well made and extremely comfortable. I have worn it in strong winds and heavy rain and am delighted to say I arrived at my destination dry and warm. I'm thinking of getting another colour as I like it so much.

Dark Coffee Brown 3/4 Fall Hairpiece Long Curly Layered Half Wig Hair Piece
Dark Coffee Brown 3/4 Fall Hairpiece Long Curly Layered Half Wig Hair Piece
Offered by Wiwigs Stylish Hair Store (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as full as I expected., 11 Feb. 2013
Wig was not as full as picture shows but still fit for purpose. The curls were very natural looking and it's quite easy to fit.

Shock Absorber B5063 Womens Underwired Bra - Black/Silver, 30DD
Shock Absorber B5063 Womens Underwired Bra - Black/Silver, 30DD
Offered by Dewan online store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Support, 11 Feb. 2013
Bought this for dancing and am delighted with it. Very little movement which is great. I would definately buy again.

Marvel's The Avengers 6-Movie Collection [DVD] [2008]
Marvel's The Avengers 6-Movie Collection [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present., 11 Feb. 2013
Bought this collection for my daughter who is a big fan. She was delighted and spent most of her weekend glued to the tv watching them all.

Saved by the Bell - The Complete Series [DVD]
Saved by the Bell - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Offered by RUGELEY GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remember, 11 Feb. 2013
Ah the memories this series evoked. Well worth the money I spent. Would recommend to anyone who remembers it with fondness first time round.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2013 8:39 AM GMT