Profile for Sandy > Reviews

Content by Sandy

Sandy (Berkshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ego CE4 E-Shisha Rechargeable electronic Cigarette Pen starter kit vapour vaping with FREE LIQUID
Offered by eFusion Ltd
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great e-cigarette and very good value for money, 1 Sep 2014
Great e-cigarette and very good value for money. Unfortunately I ordered four and got ALL black ones. Was hoping for multi coloured as I put different flavoured e-liquid in and now haven't got a clue as to what flavour is in which vape!!
Make sure the battery top is cleaned of any remnant juice as it won't charge properly otherwise. Customer service was very punctual in pointing this out to me when I had a problem with charging. Alls good now.
These are a good buy and although the battery is slightly smaller than another supplier, the price was less than half . I would recommend to buy at least 3 so that you have spares in case you run out of battery or juice. and that still takes up less room than a packet of cigarettes!!

Wheelie Bin Self Adhesive Sticker Kit, Butterfly Design
Wheelie Bin Self Adhesive Sticker Kit, Butterfly Design
Offered by CLASSIC SIGN AND DESIGN LTD
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars NO INSTRUCTIONS! Have to be cut out first. But add a nice bit of colour., 1 Sep 2014
No instructions at all what so ever!
I thought that maybe these were the type to submerse in water first then slide on to the bin. BIG MISTAKE! You have to clean and DRY the bin thoroughly before you peel the paper backing off. That's a nightmare job in itself! And you have to cut each transfer out individually from the sheet. The plus side is that after I got the hang of cutting, peeling and sticking, these butterflys add a nice splash of colour to my bins. Not as big as in the picture (about half the size) but pretty none the less.

Astonish UPVC Cream Cleaner 550ml - NEW
Astonish UPVC Cream Cleaner 550ml - NEW
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 3.31

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but Bond-It UPVC has the winning edge., 31 Aug 2014
Good product but not quite as effective on very stubborn stains as Bond-it UPVC.

Bond-It UPVC Window and Door Cream Cleaner (1Ltr) - restores conservatories, double glazed windows & doors, removes ingrained dirt from PVCu frames, plastic garden furniture & caravans etc.
Offered by The Window & Door Repair Shop
Price: 3.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended. Full marks., 31 Aug 2014
I was torn between buying this Bond-it cleaner and Astonish so I bought them both to try and do my own research. This one (Bond-it UPVC) definitely has the winning edge as it removed my 'really' stubborn stains that Astonish couldn't shift. I DID have to use a lot of 'elbow grease' (rub very hard) but the stains were very stubborn. Also my window surrounds were lovely and shiny after buffing up nicely. I'm a very happy customer.

Leitz Allura 4 Drawer Set - Glossy White
Leitz Allura 4 Drawer Set - Glossy White
Price: 53.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic. Not strong. 2 stars for prompt delivery and viewing holes., 25 Aug 2014
Cheap, flimsy PLASTIC drawers for what they cost, but they have got me out of trouble for now as I desperately needed to organise my paperwork quickly and these were delivered promptly!
A plus is that you can colour code files and view these via the holes to front of drawers. Also you can label what's in each drawer. hence the two stars.
But I couldn't recommend and can't wait to get my home office desk!

Sugarhill Boutique Women's Maria Tea Sleeveless Dress, Red, Size 16
Sugarhill Boutique Women's Maria Tea Sleeveless Dress, Red, Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fit/size/length/style., 25 Aug 2014
I love this dress. Shame it's not in cotton or other colours as it would be more wearable when it's very hot or in a hot country, and I would buy one in every colour!
Looks great dressed down with flip flops or dressed up with heels/belt for the evening.
The length is great. I am 5' 4" and it falls a few inches above the knee.
Your bra straps may show slightly from the back but not a problem for me as I have some nice red ones or go for nude colour.
Washes up nicely and if hung promptly, doesn't need ironing!!
Wash no hotter than 30 as suggested and the colour doesn't run.
The sizing is great and although theres a slight stretch in the material, it doesn't cling at all to my 'love handles'!

Fever Women's Kansas Shirt A-Line Polka Dot Short Sleeve Dress, Red/Cream, Size 16
Price: 20.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic li'l dress, 25 Aug 2014
I love this dress. Very comfortable and great fit. Fantastic length. Few inches above the knee. (I'm 5' 3") Can dress down with flip flops for day/casual wear or dress up for the evening with heels.
Slight stretch in the 100% polyester material but this dress doesn't cling to my 'love handles'! Washes up well and doesn't run if washed on the recommended 30 cycle.
It's a shame this dress doesn't come in other colours -I would order 1 of each!! And if it was made in cotton, it would be more wearable in a hot country.
Because of the back design, you can see bra straps if you don't wear a strapless bra. Not a problem for me as I have a few nice red bras that don't look out of place. Or go for a nude colour.
I am very happy with my purchase and this really is true to size.

EGO CE-4 E-CIGARETTE STARTER KIT
EGO CE-4 E-CIGARETTE STARTER KIT
Offered by Xpress Retail
Price: 1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - have ordered 2 more in pink and red. Request colour before ordering!, 20 Aug 2014
Fantastic e-cigarettes. I ordered four as I'm aware I need spares and they seem to grow legs! Unfortunately I received four black ones so I can't tell what flavours are in each cartomiser! ( I buy different flavoured nicotine e- liquid from vape escape online) I would highly recommend these as I paid four times as much for the same from another supplier . It came with all different connections but tbh all you need is what you get with these e-cigarettes ! A simple small charger lead to plug into your PC or PC /Apple iPhone plug. Excellent and I am very happy with them. Just remember to clean the battery top with a cotton bud or twisted tissue from time to time in case any e- liquid seeps in. And DO try to keep upright as if you don't you could get liquid in the middle tube/hole then it will clog up and gurgle at you!! Happy Vaping. I would highly recommend.

French Connection Women's Waterfront Parade Sleeveless Dress, Winter White, Size 16

3.0 out of 5 stars Crazy sizing!, 20 Aug 2014
Lovely dress. Excellent quality but it was massive! Size 16 would fit 18/20!

Erin Brockovich [DVD] [2000]
Erin Brockovich [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Julia Roberts
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story line.Interesting viewing., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Erin Brockovich [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Interesting film. It makes you think about corruption.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5