Profile for Cassandra Fabian > Reviews

Around the Tarot in 78 Days: A Personal Journey Through the Cards
Around the Tarot in 78 Days: A Personal Journey Through the Cards
by Marcus Katz

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital & Vibrant, 8 Jun. 2012
This book is...simply amazing. So vibrant - so unique. I have ploughed through several texts in the past, and also a number of different Tarot decks, thinking perhaps I had to find 'the one'. I had about given up ever being able to find a connection. Then this book came along & I thought, 'one last try'... I am so glad I did! The insights & exercises it contains are just...so deeply enlightening! I found myself very quickly connecting to the cards in a way I have never before experienced & the engagement has been triggered & fortified by the most skillful layout of the book itself. I would highly recommend this book to both complete beginners & seasoned readers alike, as it contains a wealth of wisdoms & is written in a way that allows one to perceive the cards in a manner that makes them feel totally real & vitally relevant. The insights the book contains coupled with the exercises have literally brought the cards alive for me. I would just like to thank the authors very much for creating such an invaluable resource & for raising my awareness of Tarot in a way I never thought possible. Thank you!