Profile for Big Ad's > Reviews

Content by Big Ad's

Big Ad's

NUK First Choice 150ml Feeding Bottle with Silicone Bottle Teat (Size 1)
NUK First Choice 150ml Feeding Bottle with Silicone Bottle Teat (Size 1)
Offered by shopkiya
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
We found the teats hard to get hold of so were happy to find them on amazon. Not really sure what to write apart from they o the intended job fine.

Joby Gorillapod - Pink
Joby Gorillapod - Pink
Offered by Foto Palme
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Bought this to hold baby monitor on daughters cot, very pleased with it although its smaller then I imagined it to be (that's my fault, it does what I wanted fine)

Character Options 9-inch Rastamouse Plush with Music and Phrases
Character Options 9-inch Rastamouse Plush with Music and Phrases

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Good price, sound could be clearer but for the money I feel it was a good buy. Keeps our little one amused.

Disney Dalmations Changing Mat
Disney Dalmations Changing Mat
Offered by BABY-PAGES LTD
Price: 11.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 May 2013
Not as padded as some but still very good value for a Disney branded product. Overall we are very pleased with it.

Disney Minnie Bath Chair (Pink, 0-12 Months)
Disney Minnie Bath Chair (Pink, 0-12 Months)
Offered by Nest Shop
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Very good our little girl loves it, only thing I would say is it will no way be suitable up to 1 year, our little girl is a small 3 months and is pretty snug in it already.

Linens Limited Orbital Duvet Cover Set, Natural, King
Linens Limited Orbital Duvet Cover Set, Natural, King

1.0 out of 5 stars To big, 22 May 2013
This is listed as king size but its way bigger then that, our king size duvet is lost inside it making it pretty useless, unfortunately we had already washed it before fitting so could not send it back.

Panasonic Smart VIERA TX-P42ST30B 42-inch Full HD 1080p 3D 600Hz Internet-Ready Plasma TV with Freeview HD
Offered by Hyper-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV Ever!, 13 Feb 2012
I bought this TV to replace my Panasonic LCD set and all I can say is I am blown away by it!

The actual TV is very good looking, its amazingly slim [so slim it could pass for a LED in my opinion]and looks great on my TV stand.

The features of the TV are surpurb, being a 'smart tv' I had mine connected to the internet from the start so it downloaded and installed any updates straight away. The Viera Cast feature is great it lets you watch I-Player [some in full HD] as well as keeping in touch with friends and family on facebook etc, there are loads of other sections that include youtube, movie download sites, news + weather etc etc.

The picture is surpurb! I went into my Local John Lewis and viewed this set along side the cheaper version with the non 'neo plasma' screen and you can definatly tell that this one is better, the colours are sharp and true ... it really makes viewing a pleasure. For such a thin TV the speakers are very very good, if you take time to go into the set up menu [very easy] you can customise both this and the picture to your requirements.

I also have this connected to a Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray player, the 3D capabilitys of the TV are great! I was sceptical at first but after watching my first proper 3D movie I was well and truely impressed! Don't expect things to jump out of the screen at you like the cinema ...after all this is a 42" Home TV not a 42' Cinema scren costing a few hundred thousand! having said that its still very very good, much better then I expected. The TV will also convert 2D images into 3D, this feature is good although as you would expect it gives more depth to the images rather then converting them to the quality of a real 3D image.

The only bad things I could say are ... well none really! As the 3D glasses are Active instead of Passive they cost a fair bit [between 65-90 for the latest Panasonic ones] although they are now rechargable so won't cost you anything in batterys. It would have been nice if the TV was supplied with atleast 1 pair.
I've seen a few other people talk about the fan noise? if you turn the TV on with no sound then yes you can just hear the cooling fans but you cannot hear them once the sound is on [if you can you must be sitting on top of it!]

All in all if your looking for a full HD Plasma TV with great picture and 3D capabilitys then this is the TV for you. I did alot of research before spending my cash and no other TV comes close in this price range!