Profile for Gavin Morgan > Reviews

Discovery Channel Thermo Trakker Goggles
Discovery Channel Thermo Trakker Goggles

2.0 out of 5 stars A Big kids Discovery, 18 Nov 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
Your customers will be amused that I bought this for myself. Being 33, an all. But with the intention of using it in the event of a power cut. And I dare say, its easier than carrying at torch. Those who are expecting it to show heat sensored figures on the viewer though, will be disappointed. As I must admit that is what I expected of it, anyway, as that is how it was advertised. So Amazon may want to revise its description. Lead us not to say though, that its not heat sensored - it is. It displays it as a red warning light inside the goggles handle, that lights up in the corner of your eye when there are any objects emitting any heat nearby. Its hardly something to kick up a fuss about, other than being rather irritating, and isnt precise. Though it does act as a good torch, which is its primary use for me, so I can be hands free when going to the bathroom when the lights at home are out. However the head straps on it are annoying, as each time u put it on u r having to adjust them in order to wear them. Overall, I'd think twice, based on my review, in thinking about buying it for a kid. They may be disapointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 5:05 PM GMT

Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
Tomb Raider (Xbox 360)
Offered by MyMemory

4.0 out of 5 stars Lara daughter of Rambo!!, 3 Sep 2013
ZI loved this new approach to tomb Raider. It came across as tomb raider meets Rambo with teen horror. Leave not a kind of Tomb Raiders version to 'Temple of Doom - this reason with going against against barbaric cultists throughout the game. Yes its not like traditional Tomb Raider, being a follower of the franchise, myself. However, its not the first time that the makers have tried to take Tomb Raider in a new direction, if fans of the franchise cast their minds back to Angel of Darkness, which was something of an undeserved flop, a game which I remember enjoying. I agree with the makers in taking different approaches or new elements rather than the same old approach. From which it would come to the point where you'd say, if u played one - u playef them all; excluding a different storyline. However, it gets it foundr star as it lacks the architectual tomb that are crucial to tomb raider. I wont say it wasnt challenging: as there was a couple of puzzles in the game that me scratching my head at the time, but Laras instinct had at times left it a lttle easy at times in highlightingodykey structures and apparatus crucial to solving puzzled and ways round the environment. Nethertheless I enjoyed it and recommend it to anybody.

Xbox 360 Replacement Game Cases --- 10 Pack ---
Xbox 360 Replacement Game Cases --- 10 Pack ---
Offered by WorldCinema

4.0 out of 5 stars The not so little green cases, 9 Jun 2013
The cases are just what you'd expect if you purchased them with games inside. If you got a damaged for your game, you can replace it with one of these cases and u wouldnt be able to tell the original case had been replaced. Which is good, as it wont stick out from the rest of your game collection on your shelf.

Assassin's Creed 3 Theme
Assassin's Creed 3 Theme

3.0 out of 5 stars Assassins momentum, 24 May 2013
Though I havent played the game yet, it gets it three star rating for using the right instruments to portray the period the game set, and wont be a piece of music that I would frequently play. I recommend those who only like classical or world music to actually purchase it.